• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ThoraOT 7.4-7.72 CUSTOM MAP START 14.06.2017, 18:00

cant join? it load character list but not letting me connect after (connection failed)

now to?

18:31 New record: 160 players are logged in.
THX for ALL
Sry for not answerong be4
Seems it was caused by wtfast autoselect that wasnt allowing me join, once i used manual server connection it worked fine.
Ty anyway =)

First off I'd like to say the map looks great from what I have seen on streams this looks very good and kinda makes me want to play and explore..
But I assent to the view of the previous speakers the rates really make it look like a mage-random-pking server :confused:
I hope there will be some low rate some time, or staged with good boosts for paladins and knights..
Because I would love to play one of these and explore the server and map in peace and chill

Cracked the AH, pm for funtioning light, xray, aimbot, manatrainer and more. Price will be discussed in PM

in spite of all drama before after watching punio play the server it really does seem like a great server (and especially great map)

First off I'd like to say the map looks great from what I have seen on streams this looks very good and kinda makes me want to play and explore..
But I assent to the view of the previous speakers the rates really make it look like a mage-random-pking server :confused:
I hope there will be some low rate some time, or staged with good boosts for paladins and knights..
Because I would love to play one of these and explore the server and map in peace and chill

pretty much this. that was exactly my situation too.

Cracked the AH, pm for funtioning light, xray, aimbot, manatrainer and more. Price will be discussed in PM
I will be recording every moment i spend on this server, so if you or your customers appears in my screen be ready to block the"banhammer".
It's a shame there's still people like you playing tibia.

I wouldn't say thats an imposible task. The problem right now is the main guild, that as they feel they're dominating they kill whoever they want, but frag system actually doesnt allow them to be so destructive for the server.
Besides that it's quite easy to refill runes and other kind of ammunition so i would suggest you to try it out. The map is so cute and the motivation while playing increases the more you play.
You're welcome, join and have fun with us!

Fatal error : llamada a un fetchAll función miembro () en boolean en /home/thora/www/classes/databaselist.php en la línea 68

Trauma: bot can make explosion
Trauma: ?
Spectator_59 has joined the cast.
Spectator_59 has left the cast.
Trauma: i mena
Spectator_60 has joined the cast.
Trauma: druid
Valkyria: i need
Valkyria: 6 m lvl
Valkyria: for explo
Valkyria: ;s
Trauma: but i can use
Valkyria: yee
Valkyria: make
Trauma: name of the rune
Spectator_60 has left the cast.
Valkyria: adevo mas hur.
27/500 Dragons already killed.
Trauma: sec
Spectator_61 has joined the cast.
Spectator_61 has left the cast.
Trauma: how much mana
Valkyria: 260
Valkyria: no
Valkyria: 160
Trauma: i'll toggle to make xplo only
Valkyria: idk xD
Trauma: lvl 11 has 160?
Valkyria: nope
Valkyria: 125
Trauma: well
Valkyria: exura
Valkyria: utevo gran lux
Trauma: exura vita
Trauma: cant carry much
Spectator_45 has left the cast.
Trauma: i'll put them
Trauma: to make hmm
Valkyria: y

Welcome to the world of anti-bot and no afk rune-making server! :) Straight from the cast (how smart you have to be to discuss that stuff on default chat while casting though).

great map but too many random pkers and botters , guess 2 or 1 week and this server will be empty :(

Last edited:
Yeah some people got 3-4 rune makers and endless runes to never stop hunting xD
I dont have that dedication to compete lol

the yellow skull system is bugged. It is suppose to show yellow skull only to the person you attacked, but everyone can see it on the server. and when a yellow skull is attacked, he cant attack back unless he has pvp on.