• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ThoraOT 7.6 - CUSTOM MAP OLDSCHOOL RPG 04.06.2016, 18 CET

for a otserver Medium rate its not bat at all ! eloth its 1.5 loot rate and people drop rare itens like water dude...
you know nothing o_O
kidding:rolleyes:

I dont think eloth is really 1.5x wouldnt make sense.. I played rl tibia for a lot of time and i know how much would a 1.5x or 2x be and eloth is not

Does not look good. You've obviously taken the Medivia client and it looks really buggy...
Website login doesn't work and website itself doesn't look great...
Only two positives I can see is that (from what others have said) it's an rpg map, but if rates are like that I'm not too sure. The second is the cast system, the only thing I'm jealous of.

Last edited:
Buddy, i suggest that rashid comes with premium account, and not a donate scroll as djinn. that would just unbalance the economy. At least give the premium donators a rashid to sell to.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
best OTS START ;]

Gesior , can you put any FAQ on Thora website how to make djinns and rashid? Because many people probably prefer to make djiin than buying it. But no one have idea where djin its even located

Also frag system its not clearly for me 3frags for rs but how long we need to wait for dissapear each frag?

It says, Frags & Banishment: -Redskull: 3 (in one day), 6 (in three days) -Banishment: 6 (in one day), 12 (in three days). The banishment remains for 3 days. To lose red skull, you need to have 0 frags in the next three days. Meaning each frag is for 24 h.

Edit: Gm, honestly make so Rashid can be accessed through premium account. And honestly making guild creation with premium is just pure bullshit. You want to remove all the RPG feeling, yet calling yourself a RPG server.

Premium = Rashid, client light and house etc. But it shouldn't be 10% more exp, and 1% less death. But rather choose 10% more exp tbh. Because death loss should be as it should. Stupid as shit otherwise.

Non Prem = Should be able to make guilds.

Last edited:
Hey on medivia 1x its 24h for frag. So why on stage server with 3x exp at the ends its still real tibia frag system? Everything its increased except this one , can anyone explain me that? Or it will br full casual server :) ??

Back