• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ThoraOT 7.6 - CUSTOM MAP OLDSCHOOL RPG 04.06.2016, 18 CET

Hey on medivia 1x its 24h for frag. So why on stage server with 3x exp at the ends its still real tibia frag system? Everything its increased except this one , can anyone explain me that? Or it will br full casual server :) ??

on medivia frags are the same as rl tibia so that means
3 day/rs
5 week/rs
10 month/rs
and double amount for ban

but on thora if u take red skull ur fucked, gm should make some benefits from taking red skull

on medivia frags are the same as rl tibia so that means
3 day/rs
5 week/rs
10 month/rs
and double amount for ban

but on thora if u take red skull ur fucked, gm should make some benefits from taking red skull

Thats why im reffering to this issue.
Medivia 1x exp 1x skill 1x magic 1x loot -------> 24h per frag
Thora (stage+3x exp at the end) , 6x skill , 3x magic , 2x loot ----------> 24h per frag
Its just me have feelings thats something its wrong ? :p:p
Because I am wainting for this server mercilessly and I am also recommending this server very hardly :] I hope that little thing will be a bit changed. And hey admin! Don't be silly ;D :)

Hey on medivia 1x its 24h for frag. So why on stage server with 3x exp at the ends its still real tibia frag system? Everything its increased except this one , can anyone explain me that? Or it will br full casual server :) ??
Im with Zordon on this one... I think the frag system is a bit extreme ...

at start can be 24h frag to avoid random pking but later when some battles start and everyone is ready to fight make it 6-8h

Why are you guys discussing frags, thats not a hard thing to change, you should check that premium benefits are crazy good, and if you get premyou still need to donate to get rashid. I mean common...

both look promising :) the other server looks more unique in how to become stronger an thora has alot more custom quests probably will play both

ftdaGYX.png

1 days left untill ThoraOT.com starts! Create your character now!
http://thoraot.com/?subtopic=createaccount

The frags will remain the same as we wrote, maybe later we will change them if it wont work.
I want to keep good maners thats why i dont comment this fucking idiotic stupid dumbest pathetic retarded irretable decision. Lets make non pvp =) ... ooops damn i blow up :/

What you think its not spectrum to make medivia frag system. What we gonna do on this server? House decorating? For god sake Wille dont be silly

The frags will remain the same as we wrote, maybe later we will change them if it wont work.
ehhh I hope u arent ignorant and when u open server and after few days we start complain about frags u will change it. I think 80% of ppl come here just for fights, and trust me your frag system is fking bad and Im sure if u wont change it u will lose players quickly.

Back