• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ThoraOT 7.6 - CUSTOM MAP OLDSCHOOL RPG 04.06.2016, 18 CET

I prefer low-rate Thora. Because your custom map its not integrates with h-rates. You should make better spawns if you want to rush h-rate. Otherwise whole server will be hunting on 10 ice dragons spawn :p

Try it midrate then or... as zordon say boost somehow several spawns with the typical monsters huntable till lvl 100 or smt.
This map is perfect just people are too lazy to think about where to go, when and how. Actually paying only some atention to the page map and guide its quite easy to find out where to put your next step...

Thora 7.4? Hmm... :)

b4395f939b3b6.png
2def65fc3dd36.png
993e1636c24ac.png

@uszmen Your mapping looks great only I dont find that wooden floor matching inside the depot..

But keep up the good work :)

Thora is one of the best servers ive played this year. We even were having much fun being not more than 50 players online.
The map is awesome and i would give thora another try.
I would suggest to advertise it well i think this server has much potential. On the other hand we have to deal with those "non-rl map haters" that are probably just noobs that cant do anything else than what they've been doing whole their tibia life.
IN rl maps people ask for innovation, but then they dont join some masterpieces maps like this. Just lol.

Being honest this is the only one server I had this - how to say - oldschool rpg feeling, since past few years. Really recommend it. Regarding exp rate I'd suggest static low/midrate like x5 or x6.

Back