• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ThoraOT 7.6 - CUSTOM MAP OLDSCHOOL RPG 04.06.2016, 18 CET

This video isnt mine this guy still using bot/macro. And again someone killed him by 9lvls. This prove that gms of thora are corruppted and doesnt even care about botters + look at thora forum 0 answer since 5 days.

Do i have to show videos from eloth where people record botters/runemakers and gms of eloth didnt even fucking care for week or so until ppl start to mass spamm them?

He don't want to ban 60% of ppls that would kill thoraot. The problem isin't only this server but every tibia server. This may seem shocking but thats the truth

Man don't cry its only tasker , you want to ban 70% of server populate? Chill down you can go kill him and take runes , its on all servers

What if this guy use aimbot and i record him? Nothing because gm doesnt care about his server. Or this guy donated ~30-50$ and gm is scared of chargeback? Ye it seems true xDD He doesnt even hide himself >.>

@Nothxbye
Well we have 100% proof that this guy is macro/bot afk (same shit he probably use aimlock also) And he still doing it after final warning so gm should delete him now.

if u dont like it, leave the server crybaby, I dont like bots but I dont care for macroers, its just free runes, kill them with a noobchar.

First runemakers then aimbot/cave bot gm doesnt give a fuck about this server and i just prove that and remember tick tock 2 days 1h left :)

the client supports multiple clients open so theres nothing wrong with having makers.. and you cant compare that to aimbotting, there's a big difference

and what the hell does him afk making runes even bother you for? it doesnt make you any worse at the game, it doesnt affect you at all. Its something you have to deal with in every old school OT so just get over it.

Because im pretty sure that this guy paid $$$ to gms to let him runemake afk? They were doing it on eloth so why wouldnt do on thora? lol

i highly doubt he paid them cash to be able to runemake AFK. That might be one of the most ridiculous things ive read on OtLand. If he donated, he donated, thats no big deal. I'm sure if he had money to throw to GM's to be allowed to break the rules he would have much more of an advantage dont you think?? It literally has NO negative affects on you so just kill him on a maker and get over it, or just keep getting angry and complaining about something thats no big deal. You can do it too if he is, just saying.

Okay so just a thing:
1. On eloth there were 2 streamers rafonix and shadow
2. Gm on eloth banned almost everyone who acc trade/bot if they got reported with some proofs ofc :)

Both of them bough their accs and gms even helped them by changing their recovery key and e-mail (which was impossible to do within few seconds cause u had to wait)
Shadow was botting on d lair for 5 days being reported everyday by multiple players after week or so gm banned him and everything should be fine but no gm unbanned him for 3min so he can send his stuff to second char >.>
Ofc they didnt pay them $$$ but it was well known that if u are streaming eloth and got atleast 200-300 subs u can do anything u want.

For me it looks like gesior just made this thread and ingame theres no real gesior but just uszmen with his name also gms here know that this server wont last more than 2 days left so they want suck as much money as they can. Those strange things which happened before on eloth make me think that they could even let people bot for $ and i dont understand why anyone still trust them.

Okay so just a thing:
1. On eloth there were 2 streamers rafonix and shadow
2. Gm on eloth banned almost everyone who acc trade/bot if they got reported with some proofs ofc :)

Both of them bough their accs and gms even helped them by changing their recovery key and e-mail (which was impossible to do within few seconds cause u had to wait)
Shadow was botting on d lair for 5 days being reported everyday by multiple players after week or so gm banned him and everything should be fine but no gm unbanned him for 3min so he can send his stuff to second char >.>
Ofc they didnt pay them $$$ but it was well known that if u are streaming eloth and got atleast 200-300 subs u can do anything u want.

For me it looks like gesior just made this thread and ingame theres no real gesior but just uszmen with his name also gms here know that this server wont last more than 2 days left so they want suck as much money as they can. Those strange things which happened before on eloth make me think that they could even let people bot for $ and i dont understand why anyone still trust them.
Dont listen to this /\ retard he trash talk on every server on otland, dont respond him let him talk to himself

Whats up with all this people speaking polish even on the thread of the forum..damn son

9/10 non-polish people dont try or quit the server due to the lack of english, i'm tellin' ya.

me + 3 friends were gonna try out the server untill i looked through the comments

i wish more ppl played here would be sick wars on this map but its still fun, come and play

i wish more ppl played here would be sick wars on this map but its still fun, come and play
I sorta quit because of the low players, its like 70% runemakers only, sad that ryans server most likely will have high amount of players when they should play here, funny map, good rates and so on.

Swedes arround lvl 100 already it motivates me to keep playing i believe it will be fights

Back