• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ThoraOT 7.6 - CUSTOM MAP OLDSCHOOL RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
kt00lYA.jpg

so im confused it says theres a proxy for us players in the network but yet when i check it and try to login it doesnt let me

Your house dissapares when you loose premium...

you said it wouldnt go away -.-

After premium account ends, you lose your house and all the items go to your depot.

^okay, but first when serv came out u said house would stay

Premium Account
ThoraOT is a free to play massive multiplayer on-line role playing game. Players are able to enjoy the game, free of charges, for as long as they want. However, if you are having fun playing ThoraOT, you might want to consider purchasing a premium account which may just extend your gaming experience to a whole new level.
Houses
You can buy a house, and the house will be not removed when your premium account ends.

btw where i can check how long is my ban

Honestly wish i had time to play when it came out. Nice server though i will try to be around the next time it reset :D

anti.png
Tommorow at 16:00 CET, there will be a server maintenance in order to enhance the anti-bot system to the client. The maintenance should take around 5-10 minutes before you will be able to connect to the game again with the new client!

We do see botting as a major violation of our rules, so for that reason we are constantly working at making it as bot-free as possible.

Last edited:
anti.png
Tommorow at 16:00 CET, there will be a server maintenance in order to enhance the anti-bot system to the client. The maintenance should take around 5-10 minutes before you will be able to connect to the game again with the new client!

We do see botting as a major violation of our rules, so for that reason we are constantly working at making it as bot-free as possible.
USZOL ten twój skurwiały ANTIBOT nigdy nie zadziała bo nie macie mózgu żeby zrobic dobrego anti bota.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back