• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ThoraOT 7.6 - CUSTOM MAP OLDSCHOOL RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is for pex punio and botinando tibia is like life this is why nobody want fight vs them :) but they still dont understand it and just flaming others :|

Last edited:
IFjjCWT.jpg

I enjoyed the server but well tibia is dead there is noone to fight on such servers nowadays.

Think most people realised it's time waste. especially ryan servers.
But this custom server looks decent, always liked custom maps.

but that exp rate and 2x lootrate is awefull:p
maybe reset and try something with other rates?

The problem is for pex punio and botinando tibia is like life this is why nobody want fight vs them :) but they still dont understand it and just flaming others :|
this guy when realised im playing Morrigan with batizado he just left the server making excuses he has rl life xD whats more he got deleted for abusing bugs, he had infinite cash and still was to affraid to even try fight us.

the fact is that, this bug shouldn't have been existed, and u shouldn't be deleting chars, only because someone used it. It wasn't someone who did something to get illegal things. It was just drop from monsters which we killed legal way, and IT WAS ONLY ADMIN'S FAULT THAT THIS EVEN EXISTED, so why would you delete chars xd? what's if there is someone who has a lot of cash from it in bp and aol on himself? I have disliked this server, only because administration, cuz they don't do anything for players, they don't listen, they do important changes without saying anything, and when it comes to, that they had loot from (their own monster XD) on serv, which they didn't intend to have, they blame and delete chars for players who just collected loot, and sold to rashid
hmm, serv was rly ok, but imo there should be higher stages before 70level~ + if u want to have a good server with like 150+ active players, prepare it before, cuz, if there will be again a mistake made by you, your serv will be dead one more time :)

the fact is that, this bug shouldn't have been existed, and u shouldn't be deleting chars, only because someone used it. It wasn't someone who did something to get illegal things. It was just drop from monsters which we killed legal way, and IT WAS ONLY ADMIN'S FAULT THAT THIS EVEN EXISTED, so why would you delete chars xd? what's if there is someone who has a lot of cash from it in bp and aol on himself? I have disliked this server, only because administration, cuz they don't do anything for players, they don't listen, they do important changes without saying anything, and when it comes to, that they had loot from (their own monster XD) on serv, which they didn't intend to have, they blame and delete chars for players who just collected loot, and sold to rashid
hmm, serv was rly ok, but imo there should be higher stages before 70level~ + if u want to have a good server with like 150+ active players, prepare it before, cuz, if there will be again a mistake made by you, your serv will be dead one more time :)

everything was admins fault, but he blames the players :)

For me this server should be change version for 7.8-8.0 then no1 have got a aim-bot and game will be fair for all players...

nobody want to fight punio pex botinando team
It wasn't loot from monster and you know it. The reason of deleting characters is you didnt even share that bug with us.
There was an script in our server comes from 8.0 server which was replacing current item with item higher by 1. It was out fault, but you share that with us. As you can read on our rules - bug abuse = ban/delete (depends of bug).
We are still alive.

Your Ego is even bigger than your fatty ass. We were playing on hidden chars because it was obvious that you are afraid to fight against us. And you know what guys? Suddenly when he realized we are playing, his funny team quitted.
You are same tibia's legend as Tampon, when people hear about you they LAUGH.
Dont say just act mr huge ego.

Few words about the server
The server is great the way it is. The only problem was this bug and quite bad advertisement. The map is awesome. pvp system is good aswell, everything works very smoothly. I dont understand why you are compalining about exp rate if you didnt even try this ot. The exp rate is low thats true, but you get much experience by doing tasks so its balanced.

For me this server should be change version for 7.8-8.0 then no1 have got a aim-bot and game will be fair for all players...
no, 7.6 is perfect, aimbot wasnt a problem on this ot since i havent met anyone aimbotting. Problem was community, its way to small also to many noobs who couldnt even reach lvl 60 and war, just 40s rpging 24/7 and still taking 1 lvl per day wtf, not to mention the highest lvls on the server who were cocky for half edition of this ot untill they realised i'm playing and just quited.

everything was admins fault, but he blames the players :)
taka prawda zreportowalem buga ze uzywalem go na ponad 100 cc i ze rozdalem do kilku osob kase po kilka cc po czym dostalem wiadomosc za to ze uzywalem buga moj caly team dostanie deleted prawda jest taka ze moze 2 osoby odemnie znaly buga lecz uzywalem go tylko ja a deleted dostal caly team i nie tylko :) wiec problem jest administracja na serverze ja rece umywam iz sam go zreportowalem lecz kara jaka jest usuniecie calego mojego teamu top rankingu na servie itd jest wrecz smieszna

taka prawda zreportowalem buga ze uzywalem go na ponad 100 cc i ze rozdalem do kilku osob kase po kilka cc po czym dostalem wiadomosc za to ze uzywalem buga moj caly team dostanie deleted prawda jest taka ze moze 2 osoby odemnie znaly buga lecz uzywalem go tylko ja a deleted dostal caly team i nie tylko :) wiec problem jest administracja na serverze ja rece umywam iz sam go zreportowalem lecz kara jaka jest usuniecie calego mojego teamu top rankingu na servie itd jest wrecz smieszna
ty jestes smieszny grubasie jebany

Cały Twój team używał tego buga dobrze o tym wiesz:) nie ośmieszaj się już:)
Każda postać, która dostała delete była przed tym sprawdzona.

@topic
Server is still alive, instead of leave the server maybe we can all together make an advertisment, there are still big community that didn't even heard about that OT, we should try to get them there.

Cały Twój team używał tego buga dobrze o tym wiesz:) nie ośmieszaj się już:)
Każda postać, która dostała delete była przed tym sprawdzona.

@topic
Server is still alive, instead of leave the server maybe we can all together make an advertisment, there are still big community that didn't even heard about that OT, we should try to get them there.
nie osmieszaj sie ? jak pisze jaka jest prawda na forum thory to usuwasz mi posta by ludzie nie zobaczyli ;D i kto tu sie osmiesza ?? i jak mowilem odemnie 1 osoba moze 2 miala z tego profit reszta nie wiec nie oszukuj :)) tutaj mi posta nie usuniesz

ta gosciu jest smieszny usuwa posty, community na twoim otsie to widzowie rafona i magicala, ale oni tez juz sraja w ta thore, tak mialbys 30 osob. Uszmen u are not so clever guy, guess why each of your ots in the past were fails? Maybe except for hestoria/tysoria :p

Szkoda , fajny otsik , ja dostalem bana po 1 minucie za to ze napisalem ze sprzedam postac ;P . chyba na zawsze bo ban juz z tydzien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back