• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ThoraOT 7.6 - CUSTOM MAP OLDSCHOOL RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Life ring
2 mana/3sec
Ring of Healing
4 mana /2sec

Knight's exori is not as strong as normal, but the mana cost is reduced by 50% as well.

Life ring
2 mana/3sec
Ring of Healing
4 mana /2sec

should higher rings a little bit imo, maybe 4mana/3sec & 8 mana / 2 sec :)

otherwise ppl might need alot of mc farmers :p i personally don't like having alot of these

should higher rings a little bit imo, maybe 4mana/3sec & 8 mana / 2 sec :)

otherwise ppl might need alot of mc farmers :p i personally don't like having alot of these

but with those rates, you profit doing SDs with ring of healings, while you're gaining a fuckload of magiclevel and all this in a very short time frame (money prob wont be a problem at higher levels).

maybe raise too, but i think its fine now too

4/3 mana/sec life ring
6/2 mana/sec roh

but with those rates, you profit doing SDs with ring of healings, while you're gaining a fuckload of magiclevel and all this in a very short time frame (money prob wont be a problem at higher levels). You'll never run out of GFB's because you'll make em faster than you use them (almost hehe).

4/3 mana/sec life ring
6/2 mana/sec roh

but with those rates, you profit doing SDs with ring of healings, while you're gaining a fuckload of magiclevel and all this in a very short time frame (money prob wont be a problem at higher levels).

4/3 mana/sec life ring
6/2 mana/sec roh

it's my point that you should profit with it, if it's a low ppl community

it's my point that you should profit with it, if it's a low ppl community

understandable. I just feel like mages become a bit to powerful if roh/life ring is too god since they need it more than the other voc's (more runes, more spells)

LESS THEN 10 HOURS LEFT TO OPENING!
http://thoraot.com/?subtopic=createaccount
P7k3vML.png

ALREADY 150+ ACCOUNTS CREATED AND MORE TO COME!
1h,30min LEFT

GOOD START
50 PLAYERS+ NOW COME MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back