• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ThoraOT 7.6 - CUSTOM MAP OLDSCHOOL RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
great server overall, needs to get all bugs fixed but really nice map and nice quests
Thanks for your feedback.

Server is being better and better each day! Currently map is almost bugfree, all bugs that has been reported since Friday has been fixed!
Still we are workin' on few things like a client and scripts in-game, to be sure that the real server will be totally bugfree to play!

Thanks for your feedback.

Server is being better and better each day! Currently map is almost bugfree, all bugs that has been reported since Friday has been fixed!
Still we are workin' on few things like a client and scripts in-game, to be sure that the real server will be totally bugfree to play!
This is a great server! i cant tell after the beta has finished the server will be a great success! :D

ThoraParchementQuest.png

Parchment Quest Room has been added and works same as real tibia one!

When is beta going to end and the real server start?

Couldn't figure out how to get BOTH shoulder spikes for warrior addon? xD Or does it look weird with sword?

I have finally had time to play some today (been working a lot) and I have to say, I am INSANELY impressed with the mapping skills on this server! It is easily a 9.5/10 and far better then original Tibia map. I have actually noticed tactical vantage points in hunting areas, the quality of detail is amazing in every hunting area I have explored so far, and knowing a quest is near and having to find out how to get to them is quite fun as well. You did a fine job on this map, and it is perfect for a low exp rate server, I hope this server becomes popular enough to play!
I have been waiting for a custom server worth playing to get that old school feeling from when real tibia was new.
Great job man.

The lever on crusader helmet quest is not working, I'm stuck here and no one is online :/
lP1TOad.png

Is there hidden holes in the sands in the desert and pick holes?

Servers formulas are totally fucked up, Attack spells, e wave- sd, ue you name it. And its annoying having to wait for weapon swing in order to then attack with rune.

Servers formulas are totally fucked up, Attack spells, e wave- sd, ue you name it. And its annoying having to wait for weapon swing in order to then attack with rune.
There are real tibia 7.4 formulas, so if you didnt play on 7.x servers before please dont comment about these formulas.
Also with shooting, first you have to shot bolt or whatever then you can instantly shot rune.

There are real tibia 7.4 formulas, so if you didnt play on 7.x servers before please dont comment about these formulas.
Also with shooting, first you have to shot bolt or whatever then you can instantly shot rune.
This guy lol, i'm 100% sure that you're the one that is wrong in this situation.

right 7.4 formulas is looking like this: you can shoot rune when do you want and you dont have exhausted on weapon. It is 7.4 formula. Lol uszmen really? Exhausted weapon while you are attacking with rune are at new tibia dude xDDD

They are right, you could be able to shot runes when you want.
men dont lissen them .. it is normal you can shot runes when you want ;p they want to destroy server before he start this is why they lie ....

Are you kidding me, use the real formulas. i know for a fact that you are not. IM comparing sd and e wave formula with tibianic calculator even. IT Doesn't match.

Are you kidding me, use the real formulas. i know for a fact that you are not. IM comparing sd and e wave formula with tibianic calculator even. IT Doesn't match.
who the fuc.k you are stop talk please ... fu.cking noname

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back