• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Thorsan 8.0 (Mid-Rates) RL-Map Server, (New World Launch) Dec 16, 18:00 CET

Marcus

User.postCount++;
Solutions
Reaction score
We are now launching our second world "Benton".
Benton is identical with the first world, just fresh and new!

Launching: Friday, December 16, 18:00 CET
Host: Dedicated in France
EU-Proxies: Yes, 2 of them
Client: Custom 8.0 client
Map: Full 8.0 map with some extra added areas

What is Thorsan?
Thorsan was originally created to become a true 8.0 RPG Rl-Map server in the early 2016.
It went went of with it's primary server as an RPG game.
And during these times, also a Mid-Rate server was created using the same core.

Now after some time and a lot of updates, the Mid-Rate has been remade with the latest updates and the entire concept of the Mid-Rate was remade.

In Thorsan Mid-Rate:
*7 Days free premium
*Free Djinn/Rashid Access
*Djinns/Rashid can be found in original places (Ank Desert).
*Free Access to many places such as Goroma, Svargrond Islands, Formorgar Mines, Gonthril Fortress m.m
*Receive money at certain advances (lvl 10-300)
*Receive money by being in an active guild.

Difference between Free and Premium Account
wzb5WMw.png

We have plently of new places to explore!
OcfEgd_.gif

uoi2Cu.gif

KdCJv-2.jpg

Last edited:
wow server died so quickly i'm not sure how but I played there when there was around 500 players

no thanks
There's about 7,5 Billion people on this earth that doesn't care about Thorsan.
There's 7,5 Billion people that doesn't care about you.
That doesn't mean that everyone, must come and say so.

Not interested? stay out.. simple as that :)
But thanks for the free bump thou...

no thanks

We care so much about your opinion, havoc, father of the noobesteam, mother of ragequitters ( you always fail after 2/3 day of serv and come to forum @ crying)

Go asslick ryan with his monthy fail new server and fuck off dude

Together with the launch of Benton tonight, we're also releasing a brand new area!

Do you dare enter it?

Pdmr2W.png

1Zh7zJH.png

9a7Zi_a.png

r-Bg0kF.png

oNNOSt5.png

Enjoy!

We care so much about your opinion, havoc, father of the noobesteam, mother of ragequitters ( you always fail after 2/3 day of serv and come to forum @ crying)

Go asslick ryan with his monthy fail new server and fuck off dude
id rather ragequit on ot dat i prefer than playin on thorsan lol

Launches: 16 Dec, 2016, 18:00 CET.
players will be transfered to Anston when/if this world dies.

means that when this ot die he transfer u to previous died ot lol

id rather ragequit on ot dat i prefer than playin on thorsan lol

Launches: 16 Dec, 2016, 18:00 CET.
players will be transfered to Anston when/if this world dies.

means that when this ot die he transfer u to previous died ot lol

Oh I'm sorry I'm not going to DELETE everyone..
Eum.. you should maybe try Classicus, or Eloth.. pretty sure those DELETE you from time to time..
Sorry I couldn't live up to your standards :(

if u know who i am u should know2 what i feel bout eloth and classicuss srlsy

u still are spoofer but if i was had to choose before i die which serv id play from these 3 id pick urs

if u know who i am u should know2 what i feel bout eloth and classicuss srlsy

u still are spoofer but if i was had to choose before i die which serv id play from these 3 id pick urs

spoofer.. lol...
Spoofers gets deleted on otservlist..

New hero spawn is impressive. Good job Marcus.

After the server fail... few hours offline, and nothing special as compensation (such as double exp or whatever.. I dont give a fuck to be honest i would play anyways) the server population totally died. RIP benton :'(
Migrate chars to anston and try new server as soon as you can.. I love thorsan but aint playing it empty =[

Failed? not at all.
Benton was an experiment.. to try out future stuffs that I'm going to use.
if you didn't notice, there was no countdowns for Benton at all.. launching Benton at that date was really not a good idea if you wanted it to stay alive, no countdowns, plenty of new servers coming online etc..
But I needed my new systems to be tested for the sake of the upcoming RPG server ^^
So in my eyes, it was a success, most things worked perfect and are ready for usage :D

If you want to talk about failing bad, I could dig a little in your history and pull up something real bad.
Tip for future:
1: Don't tell someone they fail if you don't have all the facts.
2: Don't tell anyone they failed bad if you ain't a saint yourself.

Failed? not at all.
Benton was an experiment.. to try out future stuffs that I'm going to use.
if you didn't notice, there was no countdowns for Benton at all.. launching Benton at that date was really not a good idea if you wanted it to stay alive, no countdowns, plenty of new servers coming online etc..
But I needed my new systems to be tested for the sake of the upcoming RPG server ^^
So in my eyes, it was a success, most things worked perfect and are ready for usage :D

If you want to talk about failing bad, I could dig a little in your history and pull up something real bad.
Tip for future:
1: Don't tell someone they fail if you don't have all the facts.
2: Don't tell anyone they failed bad if you ain't a saint yourself.
Never said i was a saint, and yes my past is a little bit dirty. But atleast if i ever run a server (even if i change the name) i give people there points back. But you will only use the excuse "its a high/midrate server, what do you expect?". But dont let me bother you, have a merry Christmas and maybe you can buy a dress your girlfriend has always wanted, with all that donation money :)

Back