• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Thorsan 8.0 (Mid-Rates) RL-Map Server, (New World Launch) Dec 16, 18:00 CET

Never said i was a saint, and yes my past is a little bit dirty. But atleast if i ever run a server (even if i change the name) i give people there points back. But you will only use the excuse "its a high/midrate server, what do you expect?". But dont let me bother you, have a merry Christmas and maybe you can buy a dress your girlfriend has always wanted, with all that donation money :)

Wait a moment, are you gonna start being pathetic with that again?
seriously..

You're a joke when it comes to donates.. nobody whines as you..
You think donating means you'll get permanent right on X points for lifetime.

Wait a moment, are you gonna start being pathetic with that again?
seriously..

You're a joke when it comes to donates.. nobody whines as you..
You think donating means you'll get permanent right on X points for lifetime.
Let's be honest, the only reason you open another server (same server) with like 3 different names is because you just want people to donate. When the server dies you bring out the same server (different rates) and people keep donating. You explained that its because its a high/mid rate server, why not work on a server for long term and just make it good and maybe people wont leave in a week? If you actually had a realmap server 8.0 and didnt make a new server every few months then maybe i wouldnt be searching for a 8.00 server to play. If you did what the people want and host long term, people would play it and enjoy it. Not donate and server dies in a couple weeks.

Back