• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Thorsan 8.0 (Mid-Rates) RL-Map Server, WILL NEVER RESET!

no need for lowrate actual server is perfect, everyone needs war not tryhard to take lvl. This server can get reseted 5 times per month and still everyone will play it because its fun.

Marcus the guy is right, there is tons of players who want a 8.0 x1 server - your rpg thorsan was maybe 2x but you could change gold into platinum by clicking it? thats not rpg server dude. If you want to take your project more seriously there is room for a proper RPG server but you won't be able to do it with your current client where we can plug elfbot in easily and see mwalls and anty para, so its probably not gonna happen.

And change that web layout it looks tacky.

Hey man, I found a bug which might cause some trouble in PVP/PVE situations.

Message me in-game; October Tenth, online @ evenings.

your low rate server was started at wrong time imo, need timing luck and good ad and it could be successful, and ofc remove the easy features and some of that stuff that wasnt in 8.0 like hellspawn

now kasteria dead, there is an opportunity

Why not join an existing 2x server?

Why not join an existing 2x server?
Thorsan 2x? Its been up for months and no players anymore, a restart would be needed to try and get it going again. Its not really a low-rate server due to gold to plat right click change, bonus exp when 4 voc in party, task system, 1.5x loot and gold etc.. its about 3-4x due to that, hard server would be good, like medivia but 8.0

Thorsan 2x? Its been up for months and no players anymore, a restart would be needed to try and get it going again. Its not really a low-rate server due to gold to plat right click change, bonus exp when 4 voc in party, task system, 1.5x loot and gold etc.. its about 3-4x due to that, hard server would be good, like medivia but 8.0

Well, few more months of midrate to track and find all problems and maybe we can set up a real hardcore server :)

a hardcore server on 8.0 x1? please, wands, new spells, more exp places, hotkeys available, bots available and other shit you're gonna have to make that sserver PVP enfo like old times to make it hardcore.

Recomended this server guys! And grettings from Poland! ;)
tjgyimyjahgotyzhiiullzshgytwmooquieoepfvxomjsvsixklrqiuffqsmojxrplwkapvrslrfubotjjzuzdujipsmxuesukuy

Why has everyone stopped playing? this server is really good, and you got exp 3x from 110lvl, which means you can compete for months :)

Why has everyone stopped playing? this server is really good, and you got exp 3x from 110lvl, which means you can compete for months :)

I would like to see marcus remove the items from shops tbh, its pay 2 win server and it gets boring...

I would like to see marcus remove the items from shops tbh, its pay 2 win server and it gets boring...
this... incredibly easy servers get boring incredibly fast. you basically get infinity of everything and can just keep fighting and dying, free bless scrolls free aols, might aswell be a 1/1 pvp enforced server with pre-made characters at level 100

Would it help you if you knew I'm preparing for a more hardcore version of the server? ;)
maybe midrate, maybe lowrate, maye static exp.. not sure.. but I'm preparing the game to be able to be cloned to a more hardcore one :)

the server is really good, would be epic without p2w shop but still....... im having tons of fun, like in darkot, that's the truth. I hope it will last few more weeks :)

Whats wrong with this one? its like 2 week old and people are not even exping hard here at all, I know someone who made 140 lvl in 1 day ez, there is no excuse to wait for other server group stafe and task system is good as long as u dont stand in depo all day.

Whats wrong with this one? its like 2 week old and people are not even exping hard here at all, I know someone who made 140 lvl in 1 day ez, there is no excuse to wait for other server group stafe and task system is good as long as u dont stand in depo all day.

140 in one day seems very hard, maybe with blocker help it's possible, but not without.
players barely touched lvl 100, after 24 hours have passed after the launch.

Bump!
We still got some nice activity going on in Thorsan!

^ my previous point.

U thinking about the next edition so u can make easy $$ why dont u work on this edition now and keep your playerbase?
People can start play here and be withing reaching distance of top 50 still thats because we're always killing eachother here.

Maybe if Marcus pulls his finger out and works on current edition rather than pile in the dollar we can get somewhere ;>

Back