• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Thorsan 8.0 Rl-Map RPG (2x exp), Start August 26, 18:00 CEST

What level to buy a house?

Hopefully it'll be people playing tomorrow :)

Hard to say especially with Classiscus starting tomorrow sametime as well.. but @OpenTibiaServer does host some good servers with creative ideas I just don't see it standing a chance up against @R.yan because he's a well known DDOS'er

Hard to say especially with Classiscus starting tomorrow sametime as well.. but @OpenTibiaServer does host some good servers with creative ideas I just don't see it standing a chance up against @R.yan because he's a well known DDOS'er

Unlike Classicus, Thorsan is built to be run forever :D
And Thorsan offers a more serious game-play.

And if people really, really want, I actually allow Thorsan players to play other games while training, as far no cheats are involved. (As long you're not mcing in Thorsan, that's against the rules)
Thorsan client can be run no matter what tibia client you're running at same time :)

@Topic,
Tasks have been changed, you can check out how tasks works now here:
http://thorsan.net/?subtopic=library&view=tasks

I do not understand why people play this Classicus

He is opening the third time and at all times just empty and reset

No new game mechanics with the same ideas doomed to failure

now is Thorsan time folks, lets go!

Unlike Classicus, Thorsan is built to be run forever :D
And Thorsan offers a more serious game-play.

And if people really, really want, I actually allow Thorsan players to play other games while training, as far no cheats are involved. (As long you're not mcing in Thorsan, that's against the rules)
Thorsan client can be run no matter what tibia client you're running at same time :)

@Topic,
Tasks have been changed, you can check out how tasks works now here:
http://thorsan.net/?subtopic=library&view=tasks

that's right, ill be playing both servers... classicus is only for like 2-3 weeks tops and I hope Thorsan is going to be as epic as you predict it to be...

btw I do like your idea of what your doing on Thorsan ...

once one ot created the task (medivia I think) the everyone copied it... you've created something unique where you can kill any monsters and not get a overpowered reward I.e exp or cash/items so that should be something interesting and new for everyone to experience... keep it up..

I just hope nobody will ddos your server because that's the only thing that really eliminates servers from competing with classicus atm....

Although I wish you would consider making a USA server for once since you've yet to ever do so................

that's right, ill be playing both servers... classicus is only for like 2-3 weeks tops and I hope Thorsan is going to be as epic as you predict it to be...

btw I do like your idea of what your doing on Thorsan ...

once one ot created the task (medivia I think) the everyone copied it... you've created something unique where you can kill any monsters and not get a overpowered reward I.e exp or cash/items so that should be something interesting and new for everyone to experience... keep it up..

I just hope nobody will ddos your server because that's the only thing that really eliminates servers from competing with classicus atm....

Although I wish you would consider making a USA server for once since you've yet to ever do so................

Heavy DDos could make some trouble for players, but it wont be too dangerous, there's a kick-protection system that make monsters ignoring players if they suddenly gets kicked, and monsters continue to ignore them for another 10 seconds once the player has connected again.
That will save most players from DDos if it would happen.
Second, Thorsan RPG is now using multi-login system, with proxies on top of that.. If you ever feel you start lagging while being online, lost the pz, and ctrl + g and switch login option from EU1 to EU2 or vice versa.
As EU1 is the official login to the game, and the official IP address when you attack Thorsan, I assume most attacks will be heading towards EU1 and in that case switch to EU2.
But if there would be an attack against EU2 just switch back.
Each login has high resistance against DDos and it will be very hard for DDosers to make all logins have noticeable laggs :)

If anyone would be able to make noticeable damage, I will increase the amount of secured-IPs to whatever number is needed to overpower whoever is trying to harm Thorsan :)

Heavy DDos could make some trouble for players, but it wont be too dangerous, there's a kick-protection system that make monsters ignoring players if they suddenly gets kicked, and monsters continue to ignore them for another 10 seconds once the player has connected again.
That will save most players from DDos if it would happen.
Second, Thorsan RPG is now using multi-login system, with proxies on top of that.. If you ever feel you start lagging while being online, lost the pz, and ctrl + g and switch login option from EU1 to EU2 or vice versa.
As EU1 is the official login to the game, and the official IP address when you attack Thorsan, I assume most attacks will be heading towards EU1 and in that case switch to EU2.
But if there would be an attack against EU2 just switch back.
Each login has high resistance against DDos and it will be very hard for DDosers to make all logins have noticeable laggs :)

If anyone would be able to make noticeable damage, I will increase the amount of secured-IPs to whatever number is needed to overpower whoever is trying to harm Thorsan :)

your a boss

tj7hmr.jpg

561e40.jpg

YcQauq.jpg

There he is
also goes by :Sprawca Fraga

Last edited:
Me and my friend wanted to play there, but there is not linux client... Just windows... wtf

Me and my friend wanted to play there, but there is not linux client... Just windows... wtf
in Thorsan?
You can run the client in Linux with Wine :)
In future we will most likely build a linux client as well, if there's many linux users that's interested of such things ofc :)

Oh god.. It isn't otclient?
Wine!? Seriously?
So I will stay in medivia =(
We are not going to use OTClient because performance issues, issues even Medivia has, even if they fixed so much isn't noticeable.
We will work out our own client in the future and have it work and look like a normal tibia client :)
But that's future

We are not going to use OTClient because performance issues, issues even Medivia has, even if they fixed so much isn't noticeable.
We will work out our own client in the future and have it work and look like a normal tibia client :)
But that's future

And i got 90 fps in medivia, in normal client i got 60.
And is so easy to create a bot inside normal client.
But okey, it's your chooise, here you lose 3 players, i think will lose so more.

And i got 90 fps in medivia, in normal client i got 60.
And is so easy to create a bot inside normal client.
But okey, it's your chooise, here you lose 3 players, i think will lose so more.

Whether you have 60 or 90 fps is not gonna matter for Tibia.

130 account nice fail
90% of all accounts are always made 1 hour before launch.
And I do not support making faked numbers like some other servers make.

Sadly, some people, like you.. only see numbers as proof of success, which open the world for many to fake it so it will look like a success..
If I wanted to look successful, I could easily make a 2k faked accounts just for displaying, but I don't want it.

Also, over 500 accounts has been created in Thorsan RPG.. they're just being deleted because most of people creating accounts use a fake email address, which means they doesn't get the login information.
And I want to keep Thorsan clean from trash, so those accounts with fake emails are automatically deleted after a while.

And don't forget, this is a 2x exp server, a lot harder to get players to such a server..
50 players on 2x server is a lot more successful than 300 players on a high-rate, as the highrate attracts lots of people fast, non-serious people who quit the game fast because the game.. is not serious.
50 players on 2x are prepared to be serious, and might not quit as easy, as on a high rate :)

So please.. do not compare Thorsan with some noobish mid/high rate.

No matter how today will be, this week, this month, I'm pretty sure Thorsan will grow to nice numbers of players in the next few years :)

website bug, doesnt show account number after creating account

Back