• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Thorsan 8.0 Rl-Map RPG (2x exp), Start August 26, 18:00 CEST

@

I like ur server but it looks like its going down. Will u advertise it or something ?
It's not going down :) and ofc it's going to keep being advertised, people just must start to like the server and accept that it's not 7.4 nor 8.6 :)
Most of the players right now, seems to have setteled down for Thorsan and they look like they're staying :)
So the numbers will most likely stay low for a while but if everyone just hang on, it will start growing soon enough :)

And for the latest days, the activity has actually increased little between the players, more players have been seen :)

The downside with the start is that there's a high number of "unserious players" that starts playing, complaining and quits which make the game looks like it's dying.
I've had huge number of people constantly complaining about everything, but all servers has those people, and like all mid/highrates, unserious players are the reason why servers can peak high, to die down in just a week.
But when it comes to a 2x RPG, unserious players quit even faster and it looks like most of them has already quit Thorsan which make the remaining numbers the serious ones :)
And it's fully expected that Thorsan would have a slow start, it take some time to build a nice player base of serious players that accept the server for what it is, and I'm very sure that it one day will peak high number of players :)
Question is, how long will it take? a week? a month? a year?.. can't be predicted but it's expected and it wont go down no matter how low the numbers gets :)

I really liked your OT but I lost internet conection and some retard pked me :p will join again when I am in the mood to recover my shit, cheers! And keep it up

No one online? Make it USA and maybe you get payers, or possibly reset USA.DarkOt and possibly let people recover some % of points. I am sure if you did reset on USA.DarkOt you'd get alot of players, and make it low rate.

Well, i'm still playing. I hope not close and not reset, ever. \o

Nice ot, nice playars, only need more marketing.

Great server, lovely exp rates and old mechanics. Btw, I think you should add that MC is ilegal in the rules, yesterday i was wondering if it was legal or not but I couldn't find any clue in the rules.

Back