• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] THRONX 10.80-1082 RL MAP | EVENTS | FLASH CLIENT | CAST SYSTEM | AND MUCH MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All tutors have been demoted except the active ones, if you want a tutor position, you should gain it
I know i can be more helpful then the br who sold his account for donates on another ot, shows how loyal he is doesn't it?

I know i can be more helpful then the br who sold his account for donates on another ot, shows how loyal he is doesn't it?
I am sure you'll be helpful, but you have to fill the tutor application on forum and be active on help channel, that's how you nail it

E29PRQd.png

So i bought a character on Thronx for stuff on another ot, the character i bought is a tutor, any chance to get rid of that? ;d or are you in need of loyal tutors who wont sell there accounts?

Incase he said i hacked him...

23X974u.png

i got bored and helped people.

so im confused, ive been told selling chars is not allowed and he sold his. Can we have some confirmation on this?

so im confused, ive been told selling chars is not allowed and he sold his. Can we have some confirmation on this?
Im sure it isnt 'Legal' i only bought the account cause someone having the right to be a Tutor and selling his account is WRONG! So i simply bought the account got RK changed all information and i reported it on thread.

Update Log day 9-11
Update log:
  • Fixed bug on the Rottin Wood quest, rabbit skinning
  • Fixed the grind stone mission on the big foot burden quest
  • Slightly increased dreadbeasts hits
  • Teleport out from any HOTA boss will teleport you to the right place
  • Terramite is no longer summonable
  • Updated Warlocks loot
  • Fixed a few ladders in Oramond sewers
  • Added 'A Majestic Warwolf' to cormaya
  • The NPC's on the druid outfit quest respond a bit better now
  • Fixed bug where a player wouldn't get certain achievement, even though it was listed on the site
  • Fixed a bug on Unnatural quest, mission 2 - "All around the world"
  • Improved the blessed wooden stake quest
  • Fixed an issue with the 'dimension portal' at Zao, where the portal wouldn't open normally.
  • Enraged raging mage no longer spawns near the dimensional portal, unless the portal is open.
  • Slightly lowered Specters hits
  • Added "prison system"
  • Added !deathlist <playername> command
Shop changes / additions
  • Added name change
  • Added PayGol method to purchase coins (mainly mobile payments)
  • Added Zaoan Chess Box to shop (20 coins)
Guild war arenas
  • NPC Athena can be reached outside the team base *not on pz
  • Added Liberty Bay arena *not active yet
  • Added Yalahar arena *not active yet
We have seen that the guild war arenas have gained a lot of attention from some guilds lately.
If you got any suggestions for improvements, feel free to suggest.

Regards, Staff

Santa Claus, Fixes and Additions
During the past weeks we have been only focusing on the required PvP changes / improvements and of course, on the bugs.
Now, finally after 2 weeks, the amount of bugs reported is slowing down, and we are able to dedicate more time on adding new content, that you want. This quickly brings us to the 10.9 update.

10.9 Update
Lately, many of you have been asking about the 10.9 update, will we update the client protocol to 10.9, are we going to add all the new 10.9 content etc.?
We definitely are going to add the 10.9 content, and support 10.9 client. In fact. you can already play with the 10.9 client as well as 10.8~. We will keep supporting 10.8 client until we do a major update towards the 10.9, content vise. Currently we have no ETA for this.

Events
Finally, the events have been automated, you'll be able to see when an event starts on the events page. As for now, there are no other events than the team battle, however you can expect for capture of the flag event to come anytime soon.

Magic Walls

After the next server save, magic walls will last for 20 - 20.5 seconds, randomly.
This is to prevent certain push-bots from begin able to do a push that easily.
Should the magic wall timer be randomized or not? Share your opinion on this thread.

Santa Claus & House Decoration Contest
Santa Claus has arrived to adventurer's guild, give him a visit, he might have something special for you.
You can also find "Santa's Little Messengers" near him, whom from you can buy some Christmas decoration to decorate your house!
If this sparks you, submit a picture of your house on this thread: and have a great chance of winning some very special prices.

Update Log

• Added four new tasks to Oramond Quest, the tasks can be started from NPC Terrence (killing)
  • Updated the following creatures loots:
    • Behemoth
    • Ancient Scarab...

Looking pretty good guys! I noticed the "Tibia Coins" shop images don't load for the standalone client. Am I the only one this is happening to?

Red

Yes we are many ppl from swe/eng/usa/nl/pl, english ofc main language, english master race world domination... =)
Nice you are using the !warsquare, it does make a difference :)

Looking pretty good guys! I noticed the "Tibia Coins" shop images don't load for the standalone client. Am I the only one this is happening to?

Red
Nice you are enjoying ThronX :p

As we are using a new web server its not working for all players in standalone client(in flash client it does work, strange).

Nice you are using the !warsquare, it does make a difference :)

Nice you are enjoying ThronX :p

As we are using a new web server its not working for all players in standalone client(in flash client it does work, strange).

I tried it out, at first I didn't like it but I can try it out again, I'm not the creator of this video hehe, my teammate is... I think he got an new movie coming out soon?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back