• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 - AMERICAN SERVER WITH EUROPEAN PROXY SOON! CHECK IT!

What was I thinking. It's terrible I forgot a detail relevant to 11 years ago.
Please excuse me, I have a memory like a narcoleptic goldfish.
Playing Tibia for 15 years puts your mind slightly in a blender for specific details with 20 different client versions.

Please remove Lyra and PLEASE higher the lootrate we want people to bo able to war all the time dont make this a full rpg ots with no damn wars....

Please remove Lyra and PLEASE higher the lootrate we want people to bo able to war all the time dont make this a full rpg ots with no damn wars....
if he spent all this time mapping lyra I don't think he will get rid of it that easy

Seems pretty sweet, will certainly try it out! What the heck is Lyra tho?

WELL atleast keep lyra but please do higher the lootrate oterwise everyone will just be charlovers and it will be really boring

it was fine as far as i remember. Making 1-2 runemakers wont hurt and will be more than enough to have enough runes for expand for war

Back