• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 - AMERICAN SERVER WITH EUROPEAN PROXY SOON! CHECK IT!

I count 5 tiles, btw why are u hiding from a demon? scared?
A little bit! On our server we are able to die aswell for a more realistic gameplay!
iz not true

This is fucked man, you open server, 1/3rd of the server(including like 5-6 of my team)cant even login and shit and then you ignore the players.

Great start to the server.
Hello, sorry for the concern! Check our latest news where we advice people like you to use Adwcleaner :) Somehow you got a virus in your computer which therefor is blocking our client.

Make more Loot-rate.
:rolleyes:
:cool:
And change Sd / E waves damage.
50 lvl mlvl 28 and shoot sd 107 to people.
Lootrate is fine I think :) Sd / E waves, we will think about that. If most people agrees we will of course change it!

Last edited:
Exana ina make skull ? are you kidding?
I got full items and knight comboed 250+
Shit balance

fix frags pls ;] i took rs cuz frag system is bugged
i killed 3 ppl 1h after server start then after 20-22h i make frag and got red skull

Minor fixes
- increased time of strong haste to 40 seconds
- fixed fragtime
- fixed crossbow range
- travel npcs will now take cash (they were free just for first 2 days)
- corrected formulas of some spells
- corrected melee damage formula
- exana ina spell won't create skull on your character anymore

20:33 New record: 320 players are logged in.
Thank you for being with us!

Last edited:
cant open the new client. Have to put in a lot of effort to even logg in on this server. What the hell man, sort it out

increase this lootrate abit its not funny i took 8-73 and all i looted during this time was 1 skull staff and 1 vamp shield that was shared so 7.5k for me

Increase the loot rate. Its not fine as you wrote above. I can't loot anything.

I took level 70 and looted 11 vampire shields, and 50/60+ spike swords/ice rapiers from vampires.

But looted no boh from over 250 necromancer.

Gm fix this shit frag system.
Some people have bug , no lose frags.
I morning today make 3 frags later in the evening 1 more and have red skull.
Because i not lose any 1 frag , some guys have the same bug.
I see your post make exana ina and lose frags to other guy and i make this , but if use on 2x exana ina this spell frags back and can't delete.
If you fast no fix this shit frag system you lose some players.

i cant open client. GM fix this please.

The GM delete my posts? I cannot login because the client is not fixed and no one is replying to me here. GM please sort this out, its a dissapointment to players

Last edited by a moderator:
zz8SPmp.png

The GM delete my posts? I cannot login because the client is not fixed and no one is replying to me here. GM please sort this out, its a dissapointment to players
We are not deleting your posts, also you haven't told us if you followed the instructions provided on the website - did you follow it? PM me in private

gm plz fix ue/sd/fucking everything about mage damage.

I hit fucking 270 with ue on lvl 73 ms with mlvl 42

This is stupid

Paladin combo 300+ and i cant even hit 300 with ue stupid ot.

Druids are worthless on this ot also.. you should make paralyze cost 500 mana or something to make them useful

Last edited:
Back