• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 - AMERICAN SERVER WITH EUROPEAN PROXY SOON! CHECK IT!

Great ot just not to many teams playing that makes it boring where are ppl :<?
Im not playing my self.. but its pretty low rate. Give it sometime, not everyone is able to make rune farms and SD demona^.^
As far as I know there is alot of teams playing but for alot of people it takes time to get levels for war when they only have few hours a day to play^.^

also warlock invisible is just insane, u shoot sd then warlock going invisible directly could u lower it a bit

Today, server didn't wake up after server save - problem has been solved as fast as I noticed it and server started again at 8:42 CEST. Sorry about the problems!

Currently we are working on implementing USA Proxy Server, so you will be able to use that. We are doing our best to solve problems for our American brothers. I hope that you will be able to use from today!

Fixes which will be included after next server save:
- bring me to bug has been fixed
- exana ina now will work properly
- fixed globalsave server

can u finally fix runes delaying bolts?
We are actually trying to manage it:)

Today, server didn't wake up after server save - problem has been solved as fast as I noticed it and server started again at 8:42 CEST. Sorry about the problems!

Currently we are working on implementing USA Proxy Server, so you will be able to use that. We are doing our best to solve problems for our American brothers. I hope that you will be able to use from today!

Fixes which will be included after next server save:
- bring me to bug has been fixed
- exana ina now will work properly
- fixed globalsave server

We are actually trying to manage it:)

and what about wrl invisible ? try to lower it JUST A BIT pls ;)

Open Options in your game client
1.png

Then go to Network
2.png

And check USA Proxy Server
3.png

Finally, you did it! From now you can play with USA Proxy Server.

:)

It happened again. The server doesnt work. We cant login.

GM, I don't remember myself how it back back in 7.4 as I wasn't shooting runes with my pk pallys back then, but even if it was supposed to be a delay between all bolts and gfbs, my opinion is that you remove it.

Why? if you've time take a look at one of my past broadcasts when I hunt necros, tbh it'd go faster killing them by ignoring the bolts and just spamming gfbs. Just a suggestion! Also I wouldn't suggest it unless sorcerers got their normal ue back, as pallies had an advantage before that.
http://www.twitch.tv/sailicious

Very fun server otherwise

GM, I don't remember myself how it back back in 7.4 as I wasn't shooting runes with my pk pallys back then, but even if it was supposed to be a delay between all bolts and gfbs, my opinion is that you remove it.

Why? if you've time take a look at one of my past broadcasts when I hunt necros, tbh it'd go faster killing them by ignoring the bolts and just spamming gfbs. Just a suggestion! Also I wouldn't suggest it unless sorcerers got their normal ue back, as pallies had an advantage before that.
http://www.twitch.tv/sailicious

Very fun server otherwise

i told him about that already he said its hard to fix xD

it's suppose to be a delay between them (the runes and the bolts). It requires paladins to time their runes, instead of just randomly spamming them. Removing this will only make the game easier than it is. If you want a buff for the paladin, just increase the damage or something.

back in 7.4 you couldn't even shoot bolt while walking (holding arrow buttons)

as I said, even tho it's supposed to be liked that, sorcerers were supposed to be difficult to level while paladin is easy to level. On this server (and all non low rates) mages is just as easy to lvl as paladin meaning they've already gotten an "under the table" boost. Match paladin up by deleting this exhaust.

Also it's not difficult to hit with the exhaust Snorky, the thing is that you shoot runes a lot faster than what you bolt meaning as a paladin you do more damage ignoring the bolts and simply spamming gfbs for that extra 1 second you gain each gfb by spamming.

Dont recommended this shit server
Paladin got speed like MS
every shoot with power bolt 120-160.
7.4 server and UH Trap doesn't work
You can rope on spot when mwall on spot.
BB quit from shit ot.

Last edited:
Back