• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 - AMERICAN SERVER WITH EUROPEAN PROXY SOON! CHECK IT!

In the old days hoster dint ask for donations items or donation money when there is offer and little demand people ask for more or they wont consume

and like i said in the discussion thread how people dont learn. Stop playing tibianus they dont last long stay in another server

hosters always had donations.
So talking about some donations is bullshit. don't pay if you don't want to wtf, no1 is forcing you to i hope? nowadays none of the highrate ot's are an succes. all trash cause of this new shit communityXD

In the old days hoster dint ask for donations items or donation money when there is offer and little demand people ask for more or they wont consume

and like i said in the discussion thread how people dont learn. Stop playing tibianus they dont last long stay in another server

When there was no donations on server. There was none hosting on dedicated server with ddos protection etc..
So dunno what u are talking about >.< People hosted home and anyone with knowledge could ping down anyone since it was home networks <,<

hosters always had donations.
So talking about some donations is bullshit. don't pay if you don't want to wtf, no1 is forcing you to i hope? nowadays none of the highrate ot's are an succes. all trash cause of this new shit communityXD
and u are part of this shit community u aint different from them

and u are part of this shit community u aint different from them

didn't play an highrate for a while now, wanted to give tibianus a try (I did) but it died quicker then the advertisement was. It is for sure not the same community i was part of back in the days.

No need to complain about the server it wasnt much wrong with it. One of the better servers I played lately tbh. I'd like to see it coming up another time in the future when the timing is right and classicus ain't about to launch the week after :cool:

Gl in the future wille

No need to complain about the server it wasnt much wrong with it. One of the better servers I played lately tbh. I'd like to see it coming up another time in the future when the timing is right and classicus ain't about to launch the week after :cool:

Gl in the future wille
Thank you mate:)!

Tibianus will be re-launched for American players soon! Be patient and stay with us!

Last edited:
We are currently testin' European Proxy to our American server, it works just awesome!
Here is an gif, which shows you ping to America without proxy, then with European proxy!

proxy.gif

We are currently testin' European Proxy to our American server, it works just awesome!
Here is an gif, which shows you ping to America without proxy, then with European proxy!

proxy.gif

lmao retard u think ppl will play with 50 ping? no ty.

lmao retard u think ppl will play with 50 ping? no ty.
Was calling me a retard necessary? Either way I can't see any reason of why not? 45 ping is actually considered to be very good from EU to the US . So to answer your 'question'; I am very sure that players/potential players from Europe will see this as a positive thing.

Last edited:
Was calling me a retard necessary? Either way I can't see any reason of why not? 45 ping is actually considered to be very good from EU to the US . So to answer your 'question'; I am very sure that players/potential players from Europe will see this as a positive thing.
50 is totally fine to play. I'm following this thread now, see you soon.

Finally, we have fixed that strange delay between bolts and runes! Stay there and wait for our launch!

Back