• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGH-RATE | FAST CONNECTION

How many frags should be set to redskull / banishment?

• 4 to redskull / 7 to banishment

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 to redskull / 8 to banishment

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 6 to redskull / 9 to banishment

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
mana reg with master sorc is 4 mana / 2 sec = 2 mana / sec

Tibianic has 1 mana / 4 sec with master sorc

Mana reg here is 8x what it should be, retard.

Use life rings and you get ml 40 in 8h, retard.

danger is that you?

mana regen is bad, everyone knows its bad. you're probably one of those paladins who cried to get ue nerfed lol

Also, why is UE nerfed to oblivion?

i'm suppose to avg 700 on monsters, but i do 500

danger is that you?

mana regen is bad, everyone knows its bad. you're probably one of those paladins who cried to get ue nerfed lol
Mana regen is working as it should be on 7.4 highrate server, do you wants 50 mana per second like on 10+ tibia? Just think some about...
And about our activitiy, we are active almost whole day - dunno what you are talking about. I even sleep 4-5h a day, cause of real work + managing the server.

@tibianus
At the moment we are on a way to create an CamRecorder for you. I hope it'll be done untill friday so we can share it with you guys.

Today fixes:
* Increased abit UH formula for knights
* Ancient Scarabs should paralyze properly
* Fixed few map bugs
* Fixed rashid, so he can buy golden rings
* Added magic plate armor and mastermind shield to a rashid

We had also reached almost 478 players online record, thanks for you guys! It's getting us motivate to work for you!

Kind Regards,
Tibianus.

Mana regen is working as it should be on 7.4 highrate server, do you wants 50 mana per second like on 10+ tibia? Just think some about...
And about our activitiy, we are active almost whole day - dunno what you are talking about. I even sleep 4-5h a day, cause of real work + managing the server.

@tibianus
At the moment we are on a way to create an CamRecorder for you. I hope it'll be done untill friday so we can share it with you guys.

Today fixes:
* Increased abit UH formula for knights
* Ancient Scarabs should paralyze properly
* Fixed few map bugs
* Fixed rashid, so he can buy golden rings
* Added magic plate armor and mastermind shield to a rashid

We had also reached almost 478 players online record, thanks for you guys! It's getting us motivate to work for you!

Kind Regards,
Tibianus.

plz fix ue, here is real damage

http://myweb.cebridge.net/tlttemp/damagecalc2.htm

server is not balanced, me as 75 mage with 42 magic hit sd 157 and 80 paladin hit sd ~ same + bolt more than 100 ue sucks so bad
u only nerf sorc and buff paladins wtf? paladin server?

server is not balanced, me as 75 mage with 42 magic hit sd 157 and 80 paladin hit sd ~ same + bolt more than 100 ue sucks so bad

thats what i said.. GM doesnt care he either plays a paladin on this server or he never played his own server

no i dont want 50 mana per second..

but if your paladin is dealing 140 dmg per bolt + SD, i'd atleast like a bit more regen. especially on what you're claiming to be a HIGHRATE server

no i dont want 50 mana per second..

but if your paladin is dealing 140 dmg per bolt + SD, i'd atleast like a bit more regen. especially on what you're claiming to be a HIGHRATE server

mana reg is good he just fucked up the magic level some how, magic level doesnt do shit (since pala and sorc has almost same SD damage and UE dmg is total shit).

FIX SORC DAMAGE

We used to real formulas of 7.4 tibia version, just nerfed ue cause it was so OP.
Look on youtube on how paladin / sorcerers work those times. All old players as Flomes, Ond etc said thats now it works pretty well. Really, sorcerer is strong still.

We used to real formulas of 7.4 tibia version, just nerfed ue cause it was so OP.
Look on youtube on how paladin / sorcerers work those times. All old players as Flomes, Ond etc said thats now it works pretty well. Really, sorcerer is strong still.

what do you mean old players? your server's been running for 6 days lol

those fools know nothing more about 7.4 than you do.

Haha formulas are not "real", stop lying. HMM's almost always do their max damage, so their avg damage is almost equal to their max damage. I hit 50-120 with exori vis, the spread should not be that big (should be around 90-120, not 50-120).

The list continues. Just fucking fix UE, and fix magic level so it actually does something. 90% paladins and knights coz bolt does 200 dmg and exori is 120 mana waaay gogogo nice serv

Haha formulas are not "real", stop lying. HMM's almost always do their max damage, so their avg damage is almost equal to their max damage. I hit 50-120 with exori vis, the spread should not be that big (should be around 90-120, not 50-120).

The list continues. Just fucking fix UE, and fix magic level so it actually does something. 90% paladins and knights coz bolt does 200 dmg and exori is 120 mana waaay gogogo nice serv

this man is right, and anyone you ask on the server will agree.

Paladin bolt damage is crazy high (100-140)
UE damage nerfed to the point that it's completely useless.
Magic level not working as it should be. The ratio from ML to Magic Damage is completely incorrect.
SD damage isn't right since the magic level isn't working right either.
Mana regen is so low my friend who is a level 80 Paladin was boasting the other day for being close to magic level 16.

you can tell he only cares about making money when the GM makes an event where the condition is "YOU MUST LIKE US ON FACEBOOK AND SHARE" "IF YOU DON'T THEN IT WILL NOT COUNT!!!"

they use their playerbase to advertise their servers:
3qgi2SY.jpg

also, who the fuck makes a "one week online anniversary lottery" ??

was he expecting it to die before 1 week or something?

you can tell he only cares about making money when the GM makes an event where the condition is "YOU MUST LIKE US ON FACEBOOK AND SHARE" "IF YOU DON'T THEN IT WILL NOT COUNT!!!"

3qgi2SY.jpg

What's wrong with that? More players = more fun, and it's a really good way to advertise. If you want a golden account that badly just buy one? Or use some fake facebook account

All I see is cry and whine, but that seems to be what the advertisement part of otland is these days.

Last edited:

3qgi2SY.jpg
What's wrong with you? We are doing lottery for you guys, so you can won a golden account and you are still crying? I thought that players will be happy if the see that lottery ;o

This server is just a bunch of random PKs everywhere. And yes I know "errmahgerrd it's a pvp server, play non pvp if you don't wanna pvp". But it's random PK's everywhere. Completely ruined the server for my part. Sorcs and druids must run around with SSA equipped 24/7 and energy ring ready when hunting otherwise you're pretty much screwed. I mean if you check the 'latest deaths' on the site there are people being killed like every minute, lol.
Also if you can look besides that I would not suggest playing a sorc or druid. They are complete garbage.

Last edited:
This server is just a bunch of random PKs everywhere. And yes I know "errmahgerrd it's a pvp server, play non pvp if you don't wanna pvp". But it's random PK's everywhere. Completely ruined the server for my part. Sorcs and druids must run around with SSA equipped 24/7 and energy ring ready when hunting otherwise you're pretty much screwed. I mean if you check the 'latest deaths' on the site there are people being killed like every minute, lol.
Also if you can look besides that I would not suggest playing a sorc or druid. They are complete garbage.

Complete garbage if you have to rely on ues perhaps. Paralyze, their speed and power in sd combos is more than enough reason to play a druid if you know how to play one.

Status
Not open for further replies.