• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGH-RATE | FAST CONNECTION

How many frags should be set to redskull / banishment?

• 4 to redskull / 7 to banishment

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 to redskull / 8 to banishment

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 6 to redskull / 9 to banishment

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
when everyone is botting on oldschool ots so yeh, lowrate eloth sounnds good, but how long till u open it? update us please

open tibianus with medivia client, it was one edition of this but it was best edition

Ty jesteś idiota to nie był ten sam.
Tamten ma mase błędów i nie damy rady tego zrobić gosciu kumasz? Za to gesior ogarnol system który wykryje każdego aima.

it would change game completely if we could delete any aim on ot :)

We have a similar client as medivia's but it contains a few bugs and there's no one to fix them at the moment. We have a system which will find every person using cavebots and aimbots.

Ty jesteś idiota to nie był ten sam.
Tamten ma mase błędów i nie damy rady tego zrobić gosciu kumasz? Za to gesior ogarnol system który wykryje każdego aima.

szczerze watpie ale postawcie tego tibianusa to zobaczymy
na elotha i tak wszyscy nie wbija na rpg

open tibianus fk eloth 8.0 x2 exp 2- 3 days and ots die.

yea Tibianus 7.4
These oldschool servers war is pathetic all of them die, staff leaves spends all yout money and reopens for some weeks and they die. its called the cycle of money grabbing from kids and tibia junkies

D2server 500 ppls on and have bot. Open tibianus american and have 700+ ppls on .... go client 7.4 antibot american :)

wczoraj 250 online dzis 200 w nast tyg juz 10 zostanie xd

Status
Not open for further replies.