• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGH-RATE | FAST CONNECTION

How many frags should be set to redskull / banishment?

• 4 to redskull / 7 to banishment

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 to redskull / 8 to banishment

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 6 to redskull / 9 to banishment

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it should be fixed some people just see the counter and if they miss the opening they wont play after it

Yes .. it always happens .. when people look that already began, many will not really play .. But the server has great potential and I'm sure will be a success!
I'm on phone currently, thanks for pointing out! Will be fixed asap.

Very nice! It is encouraging to see the administrator dedicated your time to occur all right on the server!

I am waiting for our web developer, so he gonna fix that timestamp on the web to server side time:)

I am waiting for our web developer, so he gonna fix that timestamp on the web to server side time:)

Just entra Lastestnews.php u'll fined the time that the server going to start in and change the time

Tibianus.org starting on 20 March - Friday 19:00 CET!:
days hours minutes seconds
7 More Hours :D

do you have to pick up spears manually in this server? :D wanna make a pally but its so annoying to pick em up

do you have to pick up spears manually in this server? :D wanna make a pally but its so annoying to pick em up

Good question, we was thinking about that yesterday - as it is a true 7.4, there should spears move to ground, but as I know that players just don't like it, it will move back to your hand :)

Lootrate should me highered to 4x

4x? For what? You can take a 4 boh's in a first hunt necros? For in 1 week you can have a 1kk in your house? And wars? What value will have death?

It's easy to think of the server for 2 or 3 days ... what about support the idea for a long time?

I think you should make the frags system work like in Ot-server. 1 frag = 4h. If you gain redskull in your fifth frag it should be removed when all the frags are REMOVED. This is success and makes the ot warable.

Our system works similarly, chill :)
2 hours 40 minutes to go!

Last edited:
Thank you:) Hope it wasn't any irony or so :p

Im a fair hoster, I dont care if your server is more succesfull then mine.
We both working for our work, people can choose which server they want to play, so no, it was no irony :)

Im a fair hoster, I dont care if your server is more succesfull then mine.
We both working for our work, people can choose which server they want to play, so no, it was no irony :)
You are corrupt Hoster.
And your fucking noob server got many bugs.

Yes, you can use up to 2 MCS + main character, so total you can be logged in in 3 characters in same time:)

Status
Not open for further replies.