• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGH-RATE | FAST CONNECTION

How many frags should be set to redskull / banishment?

• 4 to redskull / 7 to banishment

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 to redskull / 8 to banishment

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 6 to redskull / 9 to banishment

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently we are working on reduce physical damage by wearing the equipment. This system is directed especially to the knights, so they should be more tanky!

Formula of that system is simple:

1 armor reduced 0.5 damage
4 defense = 1 armor
4 shielding = 1 armor

Example of knight with full set and 80 shielding skill:

Demon Helmet - reduces 4.5 damage
Magic Plate Armor - reduces 8.5 damage
Golden Legs - reduces 4.5 damage
Mastermind Shield - reduces 4.5 damage
Steel Boots - reduces 1.5 damage
80 Shielding Skill - reduces 10 damage

So total of reduced damage with full set and 80 shield skill is 33,5.
It works just for spells which uses phisycal damage.
Please tell us what do you think about our idea!

Kind Regards,
Tibianus.

19:03 New record: 361 players are logged in.

Thanks for being with us!

Change exana ina spell make skull -.-

Im still banned, after 2 days ;<
Give me your name, so I will delete it manually (there was 4 days before).

The winner of picture event is character/lemon+haze. His photo shows us he's banshee quest team with rewards.
He has been rewarded with: Golden Account Ticket and Demon Legs.
Thank you for taking a part in it, soon we are going to organise few more events!

43tytgC.png

#Fixes:
* The equipment is now reducing the damage as it should at Real Tibia. That means, that full set reduces nearly 23~ damage.
* Amulet of loss now costs 50k.
* Ultimate Explosion (ue) and energy wave have corrected formulas now.
* Machete is now cutting things correctly.
* Some of the spawns are fixed.

As always, fixes will be in a live after server save - 7:00 CET
Also we would like to announce that today we have reached 430 players online.
Thanks for choosing us!

I wont play anymore nor my team it has nice numbers and they fixed bugs and ddos quickly but not a true 7.4 pvp server. They need to fix the pvp formulas and the paladin vocation is broken. GM need to be more active on the game and forum.

I wont play anymore nor my team it has nice numbers and they fixed bugs and ddos quickly but not a true 7.4 pvp server. They need to fix the pvp formulas and the paladin vocation is broken. GM need to be more active on the game and forum.

We are on way. Lol, we are active almost whole day in server.

@Nothxbye
Do you even know how it works?;o
Of course that uh trap is working.

We are on way. Lol, we are active almost whole day in server.

@Nothxbye
Do you even know how it works?;o
Of course that uh trap is working.

Ofc i know how it works, only last person who entered same stack getting healed. In your server everyone can heal themself. That means it's not 7.4 tibia

Ofc i know how it works, only last person who entered same stack getting healed. In your server everyone can heal themself. That means it's not 7.4 tibia
Thats how it works on tibianus. Just last person who entered can be healed, those who joined before heals the last one by using uhs. That feature has been tested so many times. Check it again, cause maybe you did something wrong?

Thats how it works on tibianus. Just last person who entered can be healed, those who joined before heals the last one by using uhs. That feature has been tested so many times. Check it again, cause maybe you did something wrong?

thats is how it works you are right

i play druid dont give paladins more sd power they do need to hit better and some runes hit a little harder and if the gms are active please control chat channels too much spam at nights and people not speaking english

Status
Not open for further replies.