• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibijka 8.0 | HIGH RATE | FREE ACCESS - NO MISSIONS | CAM SYSTEM | 26 MARCH 18:00 | EASTER

If you will open this server again, increase the rates. I was top 2 on highscores on the last version for a long time, it was so fucking slow to level up with those stages and the manareg. I wont go throu that process again.

+ We never really had any decent wars even after several weeks cuz everyone was struggling with money and levels. Not very fun to pvp on a server where half your team dont have jack shit.

Make it highrate, increase loot, with PVP-E rates similar to Tibianus.

We play for PVP, not to rpg for several weeks. Wont join if its the same rates as last time.

Edit;
Looking back in this thread and reading the replies, people were looking forward to big fights and lots of pvp. That didnt happen because of it being mid/low rate.

Sure, we had like 2 decent open battles on this server, but that was it. Not worth it to spend weeks to level up just to get that little action.

Remember that people in this community are getting older. Alot of us have jobs and family nowdays, its not like a few years ago when you could spend 16hours/day on tibia. Mid/lowrates kill alot of interest because of the time you have to invest.
All I can say is that I will never do mistake that I did on Tibianus which died in a week.
Tibijka will be same as it was before, sorry.

All I can say is that I will never do mistake that I did on Tibianus which died in a week.
Tibijka will be same as it was before, sorry.

I think people in general are tired of mid/lowrates. We havent had a good highrate PVP-E in many years... You know that I was active on Tibianus and I can tell you that morale was very low in the team because it took a long time time to level up and people didnt really have cash to fight. Alot of our guys came home from work in the evening and had to spend almost all their time exping their chars to get enough level to pvp.

The last good PVP-E highrate server was probably online like 4-5 years ago.

In my opinion Tibianus died because people werent motivated to fight, no proper teams were formed, majority of time spent online was just exp, exp, exp. More focus has to be put on PVP and less time has to be spent grinding for levels. We play these old versions for the PVP afterall, and when that does not happen alot people tend to get bored and stop playing.

A highrate with PVP-E would actually motivate people to fight because then its less of a grind and more focus on PVP. This is our team from Tibianus, almost all our time on this server was spent exping because we had nothing else to do. We had some few lame "fights" in the evenings against the only other team on the server but those were not enough to keep us playing. People got bored because of that and quit. I doubt alot of people are gonna start playing on another mid/low rate anytime soon. Please switch it up for once.
Mt6o3aA.png

Last edited:
Tibianus was too "hard" for players who only wanted to login and have fun.

When will hoster learn that if they try to make a server hard it wont work?

Tibianus was too "hard" for players who only wanted to login and have fun.

When will hoster learn that if they try to make a server hard it wont work?

Its not that its hard, its more about the grind. People dont want to spend ALOT of time to level up on every god damn ot that starts. Our goal is to PVP and when 95% of the time spent online is grinding for cash/levels people will just quit after a while.

Its not that its hard, its more about the grind. People dont want to spend ALOT of time to level up on every god damn ot that starts. Our goal is to PVP and when 95% of the time spent online is grinding for cash/levels people will just quit after a while.
Very true. I guess many hosters are scared to make something "too easy" but afterall if people have to grind to get supplies and put more effort, server will die fast. Its 2017 not 2010 so... highrate hosters mentallity need to change.

Create a strawpoll and let people vote for what kind of server they would prefer, this or a highrate with PVP-E. I think you would be surprised.

These were the good old days when there was a focus on PVP. Average guy was like level 130-160 and you didnt even have to grind alot to get there. Then it was just full on PVP. People fighting everywhere because you didnt lose alot of grinding when you died.

I dont understand where this mid-lowrate fetish has come from. Just miss the old days. Less grind and more fun.

Last edited:
This tibianus pvp-e was the best ots i have been played for years :) I am wainting for a new edition server like that. I had more fun in this few weeks than one year on medivia

This tibianus pvp-e was the best ots i have been played for years :) I am wainting for a new edition server like that. I had more fun in this few weeks than one year on medivia
Pff idk how many obs you have here ? but 1 normal ob on pendulum was 100x better than going "pking" on Tibianus. RIP Tibianus "lowrate" hahaha worse server, only lived 1 week. Shit happens when you put 8.6 hosters on Oldschool. Your map was shit

Create a strawpoll and let people vote for what kind of server they would prefer, this or a highrate with PVP-E. I think you would be surprised.

These were the good old days when there was a focus on PVP. Average guy was like level 130-160 and you didnt even have to grind alot to get there. Then it was just full on PVP. People fighting everywhere because you didnt lose alot of grinding when you died.

I dont understand where this mid-lowrate fetish has come from. Just miss the old days. Less grind and more fun.

SIGNED!!!!!!!!!!!
Nowadays ppl have less time for lvls etc(ADULT LIFE :<) , I dream about easy servers where u cant exp with fking sds, dont need farms, and just fight fight figth like it was years ago.

Rate's are okay, don't change it please.
You had Tibianus for wars and it was faster death than Tibijka...
"Nowadays ppl have less time for lvls etc" - Im working and for me actual rates are better than high rates with PvP-e (high rates are boring, ppl will play max 2 weeks).
If you want high rate server with PvP-E just wait for 7.4, not 8.0 with hotkeys or go war servers (like Wille warots).

Wake up people and stop playing on servers where gms are trash coruppted. It's so strange nowadays the biggest scammers hosters are having fame and same goes for streamers. Just because all of you are that so lazy and blind those got profit on it. Lenny tell you to stop.

Wake up people and stop playing on servers where gms are trash coruppted. It's so strange nowadays the biggest scammers hosters are having fame and same goes for streamers. Just because all of you are that so lazy and blind those got profit on it. Lenny tell you to stop.
In what way are we corrupted? Also who has been scammed by us?