• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibijka 8.0 | HIGH RATE | FREE ACCESS - NO MISSIONS | CAM SYSTEM | 26 MARCH 18:00 | EASTER

you did the same however:

6af4567356.png
Actually it was not me.
Now stop wasting my time and go run ur shit serv for ur 20 players.

@R.yan
If I wouldn't know you, and I wouldn't hear from a serious people at this forum which I trust what you did in a past to destroy other servers, then I would believe that you are innocent.

everyone knows the GOD Wille account is shared by everyone on ur team, the ip logs don't lie on ur acc
Didn't knew that you are in a support of OTLand, good to know=)
Tbh, you are WRONG mr BIG UPDATE with stolen sprites from Altaron.

@GOD Wille
Im still waiting for your answer, as you promise.
BTW you see what reputation do you have... you want change ur mindset :>

@GOD Wille
Im still waiting for your answer, as you promise.
BTW you see what reputation do you have... you want change ur mindset :>
What reputation? Those who are spamming about "how bad eloth hosters are" are 'enemy' hosters (like Ryan) or mad po*acks from polish forum, who are just jealous. Get facts.

OMG stop moneymilking you god damn domain thief.

so what your RPG server fucked up?.. your 10x midrates and everything else.
What is this? like the 8-10:th server you launch this year?

I hope this community soon realize what a moneymilker you are.
If there was a award for whoever launches most server during same summer, you'd come out top easy.

I've seen at least 2 resets of Eloth this year, at least 2 Tibianus, this is second launch of Tibijka I know of, and then we have Huntia, and Iriana on top of that.
so I can 100% vouch for you've started servers 6 times minimum. but then I don't know if you have more servers somewhere and also I haven't watched you enough to see if you actually reseted eloth more than twice this year.

OMG stop moneymilking you god damn domain thief.

so what your RPG server fucked up?.. your 10x midrates and everything else.
What is this? like the 8-10:th server you launch this year?

I hope this community soon realize what a moneymilker you are.
If there was a award for whoever launches most server during same summer, you'd come out top easy.

I've seen at least 2 resets of Eloth this year, at least 2 Tibianus, this is second launch of Tibijka I know of, and then we have Huntia, and Iriana on top of that.
so I can 100% vouch for you've started servers 6 times minimum. but then I don't know if you have more servers somewhere and also I haven't watched you enough to see if you actually reseted eloth more than twice this year.
What's wrong in hosting server that is good? Is there any limitations like you cannot host more than X servers in a year or what?
Please, leave away from me and my threads if you don't like it.

No-ones gonna put effort into this server considering you are a corrupt money grabbing bald polack.

Cya.

I played on all editions of this OT and tbh its the best 8.0 server ever.

The problem about 8.0 is that most of the 7.4-8.0 players are more than 20 years old and nobody have time for low rate servers.
All of those young players didn't even played on 8.0 cuz most of them started on 8.6.

So if You want to have alot of players / war teams then You need to make higher exp.
I'd really like to play there and fight but I don't have time to exp day and night.

If any swedish/polish teams will play this server I will most likely buy some ms/ed.

Julius Caesar / julit.

o/