• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibijka 8.0 | HIGH RATE | FREE ACCESS - NO MISSIONS | CAM SYSTEM | 26 MARCH 18:00 | EASTER

Ask Xinn (admin of otservlist.org) if you don't believe that count :)
Options:
1: Ryan with classicus paid Xinn to be whitelisted to spoof.. you're money hunrgy, so why not pay some to get some?..
2: Mass-Botting (like daily tasks in rl tibia, set up bot to do some random stuffs with random chars...)
3: ..?

and u keep saying this each time every month when u open new server bro
Is it our fault that people are leaving server after month? I don't mind to restart server if there are still players that are playing.

Is it our fault that people are leaving server after month? I don't mind to restart server if there are still players that are playing.
You're a scum!
You take domains of previous great servers and avdertise them as your own.. we all know: "Legendary Iriana.net coming back!!!" and when you login.. "Welcome to Tibianus..."..
stay with YOUR own domains..

And it is your fault when you run multiple version of same server under different names.
And it is your fault servers dies.. what did you expect? the server to blossom and pour in cash for you while you're not even watching the server...

You're a scum!
You take domains of previous great servers and avdertise them as your own.. we all know: "Legendary Iriana.net coming back!!!" and when you login.. "Welcome to Tibianus..."..
stay with YOUR own domains..

And it is your fault when you run multiple version of same server under different names.
And it is your fault servers dies.. what did you expect? the server to blossom and pour in cash for you while you're not even watching the server...
I think that even if I would do streams from what I am actually doing - speaking with players, fixing codes etc you will still says that I don't care about server. It's so pathetic.

I think that even if I would do streams from what I am actually doing - speaking with players, fixing codes etc you will still says that I don't care about server. It's so pathetic.
We all know you wouldn't stream live, that would mean you could give away free items to your friends and give them lvls/skills and teleports.

Remember that time in Eloth you almost got caught on a cam?.. if you just were 2 seconds slower you would ^^

We all know you wouldn't stream live, that would mean you could give away free items to your friends and give them lvls/skills and teleports.

Remember that time in Eloth you almost got caught on a cam?.. if you just were 2 seconds slower you would ^^
Remember that time while I was in bed with you m*m? ... if I just were 1 hour before you would be my s*n ^^
Seriously guys, all that you can do is speaking bull*hits without any proof. If you are actin' like a kid, then I will return it same.
Show proof that me or any staff of Tibijka is corrupted then we can speak about anything, while you don't have any proofs just get out from my thread, it's simple.

Remember that time while I was in bed with you m*m? ... if I just were 1 hour before you would be my s*n ^^
Seriously guys, all that you can do is speaking bull*hits without any proof. If you are actin' like a kid, then I will return it same.
Show proof that me or any staff of Tibijka is corrupted then we can speak about anything, while you don't have any proofs just get out from my thread, it's simple.

Are you like 14?
bed with me, pffffff.. I don't date scumbags.
And yes there's proof, I'll see if I can find some old youtube video of when Punio accidently cammed something and disconnected it pretty fast, some guy was camming Punios channel and uploaded it to youtube :)

Are you like 14?
bed with me, pffffff.. I don't date scumbags.
And yes there's proof, I'll see if I can find some old youtube video of when Punio accidently cammed something and disconnected it pretty fast, some guy was camming Punios channel and uploaded it to youtube :)
Do it, I'm waiting as f*ck.

Server Status
Currently 535 players are online on Tibijka.net.

Not single one is spoofed, you're just mad, server is doing good. Need more guilds tho.

yes, it wasn't me trading cc's on ebay/allegro after one week
im kinda upset for ppl who still believe in ur ots

@GOD Wille How many crimes do you stand accused for?
Please re-open Iriana to pay for legal fee's. k thx.

0HgipTe.png

TIBIJKA IS OPENING ONCE AGAIN ON 26 MARCH AT 18:00!
http://www.tibijka.net/?subtopic=createaccount