[France] Tibijka 8.0 | HIGH RATE | FREE ACCESS - NO MISSIONS | CAM SYSTEM | 26 MARCH 18:00 | EASTER

OP
GOD Wille

GOD Wille

Premium User
Premium User
Reaction score
How you can call server a dead while it have 720 players at 14:00 CET and people are still in their schools / works.

duchs

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Nice spoof, resps are free and 1000 ppl xd nice fake
Or everbody afk ob training monks xd

OP
GOD Wille

GOD Wille

Premium User
Premium User
Reaction score
Nice spoof, resps are free and 1000 ppl xd nice fake
Or everbody afk ob training monks xd
Good that you even checked it, because there are only 100 places on training monks and you've to be a premium player to get in here. Please, stop that propaganda ffs.

karolusxd

Reaction score
How you can call server a dead while it have 720 players at 14:00 CET and people are still in their schools / works.
Maybe because of the fact that you already made your reputation? Even without logging in your server i can say it's spoof'd, people provided many proofs to that :)

Garlonk

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
This server is nice in terms of preformance (low latency) but it's too much pay to win for my taste.
10% exp bonus, 1% deathloss decrease, can trade with rashid, green/blue djinn, lootmsges. all things you have to pay for.
It's a highrate server but you almost have to play it like a lowrate server unless you pay to win because you can't sell valuable loot until level 50+ and even then it's only to one djinn.

Nosferatu88

Tibia Tibia
Reaction score
This server client MIGHT have build in cryptocurrency digging setup, Not sure about it, someone can analyze who know smth about cryptocyrrencies ? I don't have enough knowledge.
Peoples report heavy cpu usage when they use this client...

Also, not recommended corrupted server TFU NA WAS :)

Last edited:

Nosferatu88

Tibia Tibia
Reaction score

RAFONIX - Pathological guy that advertise this server, created tutorial to this Tibijka where he says "Disable antivirus, and firewall if it find anything". Weirdddd... They might dig cryptocurrency on your hardware, check your cpu usage etc.

Tamtam Türkiye

Reaction score
CPU 15 TO 20 when i start tibijka. its not important i think

sorry its true i think gpu is a critical %89 mine when i start tibijka. cryptocurrency about cpu and gpu.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
GOD Wille

GOD Wille

Premium User
Premium User
Reaction score
This server client MIGHT have build in cryptocurrency digging setup, Not sure about it, someone can analyze who know smth about cryptocyrrencies ? I don't have enough knowledge.
Peoples report heavy cpu usage when they use this client...

Also, not recommended corrupted server TFU NA WAS :)
What's that? As far as I see this is fragment of some website, and you are speaking about client. Feel free to scan our client however you want, send it to every anti-virus you want and then start accusing us.

uwagahehe

Reaction score
TIBIJKA CLIENT HAS HIDDEN CRYPTOCOIN MINER BEWARE AND UNINSTALL IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND SCAN YOUR HDD FOR VIRUSES

by the way, rafonix official partner of the server and good friend of god wille and other admins recommends to DISABLE ANTIVIRUS AND FIREWALL while installing/playing tibijka.

DzonyZony

Reaction score
confirmed info dont go in (unless u want to be fucked in your ass by guys with small dicks like this fuckin noobs)

OP
GOD Wille

GOD Wille

Premium User
Premium User
Reaction score
@cbrm @Cornex @Don Daniello @Mark @Hani @Ninja @Red @WibbenZ @Znote @Summ

Could any of the administors speak on this matter? It could be awesome if you can check my client / website (just stop that propaganda).

Just so if anyone gonna speak like "you've deleted it after we catched you", feel free to check web.archive.org (Tibijka - where gaming quality matters) which dump is from yesterday 7:00 CET.

#Update
Just noticed right now, screen that some of people show here is from website which has over 1k code lines, while noone of our pages got that huge code. I hope that admins will take right side, and people that is spamming these rumours just to kill my server will receive an instantly ban.

Last edited:

Gesior.pl

Mega Noob&LOL 2012
Premium User
Reaction score
Confirmed info!

I made this client and there is no keylogger, trojan or cryptocurrency miner!

BIG SMASH

Reaction score
5.5 magic rate and this exp rates LOL look knight 81 skill highscore vs 139 ms in exp

not very good balance

edit: Which means you need to skill a knight the same amount of time as the server lasts to play knight in this server.