• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibijka 8.0 | HIGH RATE | FREE ACCESS - NO MISSIONS | CAM SYSTEM | 26 MARCH 18:00 | EASTER

Once again, Easter is just around the corner. The busy bunny is back, bringing its pretty coloured eggs to Tibijka

Today, easter event time has been started in Tibijka that is taking place every 3 hours.

Every 3 hours in every each temple you may see an spawned teleport, that takes you to an island in which easter event is happening. In that all players may participate, you task is to kill all of 10 monster waves from which you may loot easter tokens which can be exchanged for easter gifts (please get in mind that you might receive rare items, that can be only obtained from an event) and then boss, which is spawning in the middle of castle. After boss is killed, hole in the castle is opening and you may take an reward for participating in event.

Houel25.png

We would also like to announce a contest "Decorate your house in Easter theme", you may upload your screens in any of image hosting then send a link with that image in that thread. For the winners we have prepared cool rewards.

We wish all Tibijka players wonderful Easter holidays!
Your Tibijka Support.

@bigsmash u are prolly handicapped xD in most eloth servers top 1 always been knight so stfu, I am not sure what u wanted to say but top 5 on this dedek ots 2 knights so

I was playing on start and I never saw so many peoeple on rook lol, so it can be :p.

oh and yeah, next time I would suggest to add 2 teleports rooms - one for vocation and one for city -> in this case you dont have to wait 20 minutes to talk with oracle haha.

I was playing on start and I never saw so many peoeple on rook lol, so it can be :p.

oh and yeah, next time I would suggest to add 2 teleports rooms - one for vocation and one for city -> in this case you dont have to wait 20 minutes to talk with oracle haha.
Well, actually we are going to implement 'private speak' to npcs, so it gonna be much easier to speak with npcs while there is big queue.

Due to huge amount of requests about that there are lack of spawns for high level players we decided add to Tibijka world few new spawns, which are mainly dedicated for higher level players.

- Added new hydra spawn to the north from Port Hope city.
- Added Fenrock Dragon Lords, in to which you can travel by Dalbrect (ghostland boat), by simply writting 'fenrock'
- Added Bonedemons castle which is located to the north from Stonehome village (edron)
- Added new Demon spawn to the north from Thais city (green shore).
3t8Dm3n.png

- Added new Warlock & Hero cave in Edron city, which is placed next to original cave
CAjfvHH.png

- Added Necromancer spawn near to Desert Quest
jjB2T9p.png

- Enlarged spawn of Cyclops south from Thais
tn6PNdp.png

- Added 4 new tasks: Vampires, Necromancers, Bonedemons, Eyelords
- Added 'shadow sceptre' to Nah'Bob, from now you may sell that item to him
- Fixed Inquisition teleports, so you can throw items into them
- Added Grim Reapers spawn in Carlin (Ghostland)
2EtXNhA.png

- Improved first dragon spawn in Ankrahmun
izdYRcq.png

- Added new Tomb in Ankrahmun
HK8x8n8.png

this necromancer spawn at desert quest is more than pathethic its just awful

the other one near passage is dope

Last edited by a moderator:
What is exactly wrong with necro spawn on Desert? If you could explain it abit more we will do our best to fix issue.

UPDATE #6 - Achievments!

Achievements are extra goals that can be accomplished while playing Tibijka, by doing quests, discovering secret places or doing some extraordinary things. When you gain an achievement, you will receive the following message: Congratulations! You earned the achievement "Achievement".

LlHSxPY.png

Achievements that your earned are being shown on your character page. Achievements yield a certain number of points depending on their grade of difficulty.

Grade 1: 1-3 points
Grade 2: 4-6 points
Grade 3: 7-9 points
Grade 4: 10 points

Here is a list of current achievments, which are going to be daily updated:

Beginner!
Gladiator!
Broke!
Exhausted!
Dragon Slayer!
Tomb Raider!
Archpostman!
Dreamer!
Gambler!
Inquisitor!
Passenger!
Peaceful Fighter!
Gaffer of the Thrones!
Reptile!
Socialite!
Boosted!
Slow Motion!
Harvester!

what does that point of achievment gives i dont understand it
Actually these are just points that has no deep functionality. In the near future we are going to implement something that would make these points usefull.