• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibijka 8.0 | HIGH RATE | FREE ACCESS - NO MISSIONS | CAM SYSTEM | 26 MARCH 18:00 | EASTER

"Balanced vocations, spell damages from 8.0 has been slightly tweaked in order to enhance this."

Can you share more info about it?:)

Btw, you should look at the damage formulas on some vocations for example sorcerers how the damage barely changes from 100-160
thats what i wrote before, sorc damage barely change after getting 100 lvl cuz they think that on 8.0 only magic lvl counts (dmg) which is not true obviously

thats what i wrote before, sorc damage barely change after getting 100 lvl cuz they think that on 8.0 only magic lvl counts (dmg) which is not true obviously
You should check old movies on YouTube with 8.0 update, we have got 100% accurate formulas.
But anyway, we are doing some improvments for mages.

Honest question..

As we all know Kasteria was promoted by popular streamer that literally ruined the whole ots, "banning players because they were bothering him" or having a "non-pvp character" on pvp server... - in the end, he was the main reason why the server died in the first place

Now Tibijka is being promoted by another popular streamer... are we to expect the same thing to happen?

Honest question..

As we all know Kasteria was promoted by popular streamer that literally ruined the whole ots, "banning players because they were bothering him" or having a "non-pvp character" on pvp server... - in the end, he was the main reason why the server died in the first place

Now Tibijka is being promoted by another popular streamer... are we to expect the same thing to happen?
Definitely not.

hard to find it now, anyway even on real tibia level matters with dmg so ;)
what exactly changes u aiming for ?
Real tibia level formula for runes/spells - level / 5
We have got exactly same level formulas here (as those formulas which was added on 8.0 are still same)

Comparing to actual formulas:
100 level with 60 magic level
Real tibia:
MIN: 310 damage on monsters
MAX: 512 damage on monsters
Eloth:
MIN: 354 damage on monsters
MAX: 519 damage on monsters

Last edited:
Zaeros Team is back to stay!
Coming with full team.
Would be good if you add VPN for south american players.

Fear us or not, is your choice

Hi bro!!! Im from Chile and i want to play this with my team, but i dont know how to fix this ping, at least a little (We play with 250ping app) With 150-180 we could play really well. We were thinking about pay tibiatunnel but I dont know if this will work. Any advice that you can have will be awesome, Thanks!!! https://www.facebook.com/nico.navarro.102 (my face if you want to msg me)!

@GodWille Hi ! Im from Chile and i want to play this ot with my team(40ppl.), but i dont know how to fix this ping, at least a little... (We play with 250ping app). With 150-180 we could play really well. We were thinking about to pay tibiatunnel but I dont know if this will work. Any advice that you can have will be awesome, Thanks!!! https://www.facebook.com/nico.navarro.102 (my face if you want to msg me)!

I hope you still cant buy addon items from shop and sell to npc?
In that case, just add 100cc on shop...

A suggestion: The pvp factor should not be changed -
But higher all runes and spells PVE?
(not paladin and knight spells) but you get the point.
So atleast the exping will be more fair towards vocations on higher lvls.

What about desert Q, can you solo or need 4 different vocations?

@GodWille Hi ! Im from Chile and i want to play this ot with my team(40ppl.), but i dont know how to fix this ping, at least a little... (We play with 250ping app). With 150-180 we could play really well. We were thinking about to pay tibiatunnel but I dont know if this will work. Any advice that you can have will be awesome, Thanks!!! https://www.facebook.com/nico.navarro.102 (my face if you want to msg me)!
hey bro we use tibia tunnel (ping 150 -.- )but its always good if GM fix a VPN? So rest of BR and South american can join.
You can msg us if you wanna play, American team bro ;)

About Server:
Good engine, smooth without bugs, kicks, lags etc. Movement is sick u cannot use potions/runes after across step.
Kasteria - Paladin ots, Every next with high loot rate make Ms ue combo ots. True ;)

About Stuff:
After start in next 2-3 weeks you can see high activation, requests on micro bugs, ban botters, forum conversation, updates etc.
When best time gone but still play there 300-500 ppls, they make forum threads, asking, streaming, just try keep server a live.
Administration count money and even can't answer on players question. What's with future of the server?

Personal Opinion:
I've never been play Eloth, just start with Kasteria.pl. Good rates, nice atmosphere old times but unbalanced vocations. We asking, trying make it a little bit better. Nothing...
I gonna join to play on new server?
Nope. For me it's waste of time and money for this administration(btw. cashmakers seems to better)

/Rafał

About Server:
Good engine, smooth without bugs, kicks, lags etc. Movement is sick u cannot use potions/runes after across step.
Kasteria - Paladin ots, Every next with high loot rate make Ms ue combo ots. True ;)

About Stuff:
After start in next 2-3 weeks you can see high activation, requests on micro bugs, ban botters, forum conversation, updates etc.
When best time gone but still play there 300-500 ppls, they make forum threads, asking, streaming, just try keep server a live.
Administration count money and even can't answer on players question. What's with future of the server?

Personal Opinion:
I've never been play Eloth, just start with Kasteria.pl. Good rates, nice atmosphere old times but unbalanced vocations. We asking, trying make it a little bit better. Nothing...
I gonna join to play on new server?
Nope. For me it's waste of time and money for this administration(btw. cashmakers seems to better)

/Rafał
So you dont play for fun? you play for chat with admin? XD