• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibijka 8.0 | HIGH RATE | FREE ACCESS - NO MISSIONS | CAM SYSTEM | 26 MARCH 18:00 | EASTER

pxD.png

Great job guys, keep it up! Love that magic wall edit, nice balancing feature.. Might add it to my server.
Don't forget to add your server to OTList.net!

Nice administration. Really nice to say "server save to fix errors" and close server right after that XD Not like someone could have lootbag or sth.

Congrats on a huge success in the beginning! It must be real hard to level up right now hehe :D

Nice administration. Really nice to say "server save to fix errors" and close server right after that XD Not like someone could have lootbag or sth.

xD

Corrupt ''God Adam'' gave full fireball rune bp to punio HAHAHHAHAHA

its possible to do smth with npcs? for example in ank you need to stand 10 min to buy smth
also with this population u need to think about new spawns

yes this fucking npc shit is retarded need to wait for 10 fucking mins before a fucking noob finds out u cant buy fucking blank runes in ankrahmun north shop

Formula of ultimate healing runes is the same as on Medivia, noone complained about it since Tibianus/Eloth.

No, I've already told Ond that we didn't changed anything related to loot, why should we do that?

Wierd cus yesterday we looted alot more then after ss :p

The server is pretty nice i have to say.... worked good even in rookgard with 1k ppl, lol.
Staff seems to be active, its stable.. ill keep playing.

Alot of foreign people will play Phiro, atleast 2 teams.

edit; with foreign i mean -> not polish

I saw, but still 80% of peoples are pl :p we need to team up , europeans!! (Rest of europeans)