• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warloria - 7.72 war server RESET ONLINE 21:00 TONIGHT!

Yep its funny when ppl teaming whit 8guy and using teamspeak/skype and it still takes like 10min get me down :D on pic i was trapped manytimes and took like 30sec get me downn.
rewind biggest noob evah told me lets take 1vs1 and ...

lol carlin no!! thais or edron

btw check warloria forums some gay botting

forever-alone-face_148890762.png

Forever alone worr everyone knows.
im teaming whit 2guy they are maybe 20min day online so :D i dont like team whit 10guy and kill one guy praoh.

Some guyes just cares about levels etc like worr and other nubs

Forever alone worr everyone knows.
im teaming whit 2guy they are maybe 20min day online so :D i dont like team whit 10guy and kill one guy praoh.

Aouch.. Server getting ddosed?

I'm forever alone. Worr, everyone knows it.

I better go put on sun lotion. I'm getting burned here. But why don't we solve this like real men do? A duel in Tibia will settle this. Rutan klockan 3, like we say in Sweden.

What a noob. Why would he put it on a spell with 1 second exhaustion if he wanted to spam it as fast as possible. I'm sure dealing with this sanama beach will be fairly easy.

What a noob. Why would he put it on a spell with 1 second exhaustion if he wanted to spam it as fast as possible. I'm sure dealing with this sanama beach will be fairly easy.

also can't he buy things 500 at a time?

seems like a pretty ineffective way of doing that gay shit lol

If you want us to read that I suggest you upload a picture where you can actually read the text. This is not CSI. We cannot zoom on a small picture with blur and get HD quality.

press fcking imageschack link and click picture fcking nub coder.
hard not?

gotta get a script where you can only buy stuff if you got the cap for it. since the nablet keeps trashing the server ; u

its back on now tho for aslong it last

Yo gail truth man!
I see lot of ppl getting under 50 and creating another character..

If you wanan solve it, go to creaturescripts.xml and click edit.
add this line:

<event type="login" name="lvl" script="lvl.lua"/>

Create a txt file name it as lvl.lua and paste it inside:

local xp = 65000
local level = 50

function onLogin(cid)
if getPlayerLevel(cid) < level then
doPlayerAddExp(cid, xp)

end
return 1
end

Back