• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warloria - 7.72 war server RESET ONLINE 21:00 TONIGHT!

yeah, paladins can hit 100+ with power bolts if they find one and you cant kill a rp with 3 mages unless you make a good combo (most teams in war servers cant make good combos)

Paladins are ridiculous, they hit hard xd well I personally don't see the fun in playing knights or paladins on servers like this so perhaps I shouldn't talk

I think ue could be raised a bit. Since almost everybody use mana shield it won't make people spam it all the time and it would make it easier to kill rps/eks and also finishing off mages, that can be really hard sometimes when ue hit really low.

POI quest is completed for Warloria 2,1. This means knights are able to get either a SCA or an SOV and paladins can get a power bolt. (Ill remove p bolts from dl loot).
The quest is 55+ so people can't MC there/nor will every knight/paladin have OP weapons. You are also able to get 1 reward and not 3.

What else you like to see changed? Im still working on a good desintegrate, right now its removing things from distance aswell.

I think ue could be raised a bit. Since almost everybody use mana shield it won't make people spam it all the time and it would make it easier to kill rps/eks and also finishing off mages, that can be really hard sometimes when ue hit really low.

agree infinite%

POI quest is completed for Warloria 2,1. This means knights are able to get either a SCA or an SOV and paladins can get a power bolt. (Ill remove p bolts from dl loot).
The quest is 55+ so people can't MC there/nor will every knight/paladin have OP weapons. You are also able to get 1 reward and not 3.

What else you like to see changed? Im still working on a good desintegrate, right now its removing things from distance aswell.

this sounds pretty fun, we made some crazy quest on onds server with a big team but it was bugged at the end =(

id like to see the sewers edited or removed maybe make the tunnels 3 or 4sqm wide instead of 2 or possibly make the tiles black marble, right now all fights are in there and its boring

this sounds pretty fun, we made some crazy quest on onds server with a big team but it was bugged at the end =(

id like to see the sewers edited or removed maybe make the tunnels 3 or 4sqm wide instead of 2 or possibly make the tiles black marble, right now all fights are in there and its boring

Me and alex discussed it. I've edited the map right now so it only has 3 key point sewer grates (the one at temple, the one at DP and the one abit south of paladin shop (near west gate)). Also, most holes leading to -2 (as in the bug defence) have been closed.
The rope spots are still there, but right now people wont/cant be fleeing into the sewer alot more often

yeah, paladins can hit 100+ with power bolts if they find one and you cant kill a rp with 3 mages unless you make a good combo (most teams in war servers cant make good combos)

Lol a handicapped infant could make that combo

It isn't even possible to exp to level 55 and end up with 65 dist only, lol

And ue raised? You guys joking? That's the only thing people on warloria do. They spaam it enough as is a raise is ony gunna make iy worse

Sorry for sp, on my phone

Raised as in damage? I think its kinda perfect now. With the level difference your proposal might create a burst-burst-ue pvp system. ;x

He you didn't already, lower exhaust from mana fluids. You said you lowered mana given by mana fluids so keep that value for a while to test. If needed lower mana fluid even more.

gay manashield. keep it like it is, higher ue damage will only result in more ue spam:s

The mana fluid speed is correct, right? The only problem is that the next one isn't queued, so you get exhausted instead.
I suggest you make some underground areas like bigger rooms with stuff in them, walls and some choke points and what not(more fun than just corridors and sewer-like caves)

The mana fluid speed is correct, right? The only problem is that the next one isn't queued, so you get exhausted instead.
I suggest you make some underground areas like bigger rooms with stuff in them, walls and some choke points and what not(more fun than just corridors and sewer-like caves)

Carlin map is coming up. Maybe that will be better? Sewers there are mostly 2 sqm but also 1/3/4.

Darashia map is best because there is not much places to run out. It's annoying for me when ppls with 60+ are scared to fight so they running whole thais for example way to ancient temple and mintwallin

Edron best but you need just edit that castle abit so ppl dont hop :D
and do some cool ob fighting places like north/shout/west/east thais.

and do bridges like dwarf brifge etc when you go new place. if u know

Darashia map is best because there is not much places to run out. It's annoying for me when ppls with 60+ are scared to fight so they running whole thais for example way to ancient temple and mintwallin

lol its better with a bit of variety (ancient temple etc) if its just a big sandy square then the guys who can run the fastest or the guys with the biggest team will always win (its pretty hard to miss runes on a lvl 50 running on sand)

Back