• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warloria.no-ip.info - 7.72 - best oldschool war OT! - 24/7 - thais war map

hahaha noob gm banning people cus of pics.. so i can start my own ot, make chars with same names as on warloria, and take "bot" pictures and get anyone banned..

well he knows my "movie editting skills" so i bet he also knows my skills in editting pics:p you serious think i will edit a pic so (wich i don't even know how) that it looks like hes botting just for a war ot lol. even uploading that pic was to be honest ot much waste of my life for a war ot:/ but i just feel like this ot is overloaded with botters.

Little Key Key need for shitbox WHAAAAAAAAA

[video=youtube;qAXO6DcP1os]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAXO6DcP1os[/video]

hahaha noob gm banning people cus of pics.. so i can start my own ot, make chars with same names as on warloria, and take "bot" pictures and get anyone banned..
Who would bother going through all that trouble just to ban some random guy on a war ot? I guess a pathetic faggot like you would.
2. Zaowan is a pathetic guy who got caught like 3 times before this, no surprise hes botting again yet he all the time says "im not botting anymore"

Back