• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warloria.no-ip.info - 7.72 - best oldschool war OT! - 24/7 - thais war map

Reaction score
[France] Warloria.no-ip.info - 7.72 - best oldschool war OT! - 24/7 - *RESET 4/1/12 *

warloria.jpg

Greetings and welcome to my war OT named Warloria.
Warloria was active during its 6 months run over a year ago and was really popular among the oldschool community, hence why I planned to bring it back during the cold, cosy and nicest months of the year.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Connection details:

<> IP: warloria.no-ip.info
<> Port: 7171
<> Website: http://warloria.no-ip.info
<> Forum: http://warloria.freeforums.com

Misc:
<> Carlin map (with custom places (bridges/removed ladder spots));
<> Start at lvl 50;
<> BOH quest;
<> 7,4 spell formula (800 mana for UE);
<> Anti bot runes AND manafluid;
<> Automatic level 50+ (Thanks to Renanzor)
<> No NPC's to prevent trashers - get your start bp's from quests.
<> Botting is not tolerated. Every type of bot = a 7 day (ip) banishment.

Rates:

<> Experience Stages:
1-49: 10x
50-75 = 7x
75+ = 4x.

<> Skills - 25x
<> Magic lvl - 0x (you will start with a static magic level(50 as a sorcerer / 55 as a druid / 16 as a paladin / 7 as a knight))
<> Loot rate - 4x
<> Spawn rate - 1x/2 floors
<> Death lose % exp - 2%
<> Death lose % magic level - 0%
<> Death lose % skills - 0%

Also we want your opinion! have you found out something wrong, like a wrong spell formula or simple something else which is bugged, please report it to us and we will try to fix it asap.

Happy warring!
Gail

Last edited:
someone been on otland alot, compare last mans post with sammys, that joined 10 months later...

Used to care? By making chars like Whore, Last Woman and Saddam Sandler? Very thoughtful of you.

lol -D worr teh whore and spo teh hoe and i think last cat were my chars but thats not so much namefaking

and nobody faked my name back then ;(

someone been on otland alot, compare last mans post with sammys, that joined 10 months later...

or i just post more bullshit in a short time? its really not hard to do some forum trolling doesn't take much time either.

@qrwa its really not like im laying in my bed and still worried about it. just annoyed me that 3 people msg me on msn and asking if that was me. and seeing that the kid tries to play serious on it. im fine if someone takes the name but anoys me if he plays for real on it and usin the same outfit.

the map is horrible

its way too easy to escape by just running down one of the many 1sq passages, not to mention the ladders and stairs everywhere, also, any1 else feeling way laggier now

the map is horrible

its way too easy to escape by just running down one of the many 1sq passages, not to mention the ladders and stairs everywhere, also, any1 else feeling way laggier now

signed atleast about the laggy thing. but i think its something with manafluid cause you could sidestep-manafluid and you wouldn't get delay but now if you do it sometimes you get stuck or something atleast it aint working anymore as it was. but i don't really care about it.
also you got weird pz places around in the cities where you can't walk on for some reason;p
but i do like the map

Back