• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Xanteria V4, 100% custom 8.6

dianagirl

Reaction score
Hello players, as requested by many of our loyal players we will start xanteria.hopto.org
once again!

At this moment, the server is located in USA, but since we have a lot of players from Germany (like myself), we will move it to France once our contract is done...

So most likely you have played our last version of xanteria (V3), it went a little wrong when we got carried away by the number of donations we were receiving... So we have removed most of the donation items as requested!

- We removed the donation set (armor,legs,helmet,boots & shield)
- We removed he donation healing runes (such as mana,uh & don pally)
- We remapped the temple & the hunt zones as requested by our players, to freshen up the server a little

We have also learned from our past mistakes, we will be collecting ideas from our players more often... A big update will be implemented every week or two!

Ip-Adress: xanteria.hopto.org
Site - http://xanteria.hopto.org
Port: 7171
Client: 8.6

Now I'll leave you with some pictures of the new remap
Temple:
2quj235.png

Hunting zones:
v45jdc.png

Boss tps:
2ivfl95.png

Last edited:
I´d be glad to see one of my favourite servers come back to life :)
//Knight of Dust
@Htown1996

V4? So you've restarted and shut down the server 3 times already?

Not trying to be rude, but why should I play here? Why should I donate? What promise do I have that you won't shut down the server and make me lose all my progress and donation to the server?

What happened to the old players that donated and worked hard on their accounts? I bet they're angry and never coming back.

V4? So you've restarted and shut down the server 3 times already?

Not trying to be rude, but why should I play here? Why should I donate? What promise do I have that you won't shut down the server and make me lose all my progress and donation to the server?

What happened to the old players that donated and worked hard on their accounts? I bet they're angry and never coming back.
Hello there,
let me intodruce myself:
I am "Knight of Dust" and i used to play this server in 2012.
i was amomg the top 10 players, i donated quite some money and worked hard to be at the top.
i was sad about the shutdown back then, too but i had an awesome time there with awesome people hence you have my reason for donating. I dont know what you donate for, but i speaking for myself donate to support servers i love and enjoy playing on :) I also dont knoe which server promises you to never shut down, but let me tell you: Its a lie... Thus eventually every server shuts down for various reasons.
This server lasted long enough to be one of my favourits and im looking back with no regrets :)
So YES, i am an old player, YES i donated and YES if i had the time id be playing again...

Kind Regards,
Damon

in memory of my char "Knight of Dust". I even created a site to remember my great times on xanteria :p
http://knightofdust.npage.de

@Damon ; Thanks for your support... & we promise everyone else to try and keep it online as far as we can, last time it closed since there were no staff members available @ the time... Also it would be great if yyou will be there! :D

For other people; Try our the server before judging, I'm sure you're going to like it :)

Back