• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] zavar - CUSTOM EVOLUTION | 8.6 | FREE POINTS | Custom Instances & Raids | PVP ITEMS

Zavar

Reaction score
CliNRAq.png

www.zavar.eu

Story

The last time we hosted the server, we had a few attacks.

It was some tough DDoS attacks and we couldn't handle it unfortunately.
One thing led to another, it became chaotic and long story short, we had to close the server.
We've written a long paragraph about this when it happened, and refunded donations.

This time we have a better server with more security, and we are one more staff member that's working hard.

So we hope to survive DDoS attacks now, and even if we won't, the server WILL NOT close.
The start will just get delayed.
However, we can almost guarantee you that the start will go smooth without any kicks, so don't worry.

About Zavar

obZrY4X.png

Zavar is a European Open Tibia Server, started and developed by experienced people who has spent several years with tibia.

The server is based on a Evolution with a lot of features - EXTREMELY customized - many spawns, quests and events.
This server is designed to keep people entertained.

LAUNCH: 2nd July 18:00 CEST

Port: 7171

Client: 8.6

World: PvP

Do you like EXTREMELY customized servers?

Then Zavar is the right server for you!

Our staff team have been working for several months to make this server perfect, stable and made in the best way to make it fun and enjoyable for you players.

We have many special events such as Last man standing, Zombie, Hide and Seek, EGG, 8v8 war arena and Mysterious Island.
Among tons of others things is Zavar the only Open Tibia server with a fully custom made system: Through a ITEM Event you can collect emblems which you later can switch to an amulet.
With the amulet you can access a special Island with a lot of houses and hard monsters.

There is also new contets such as the city Armonia which is made for players over level 550 and Lavana for 700+
In both of these areas there is custom made monsters with special loots and plenty of hidden quests.
In this situation you have to be patience, because it might take a bit of time to find these hidden quests and solve them.

In this server it's pretty easy to gain points without having to buy on the donation page.

General information

Hidden quests keeps you motivated.
Custom spells, monsters and hard quests keeps you challenged.
The server is hosted 24/7.
The fraglimit for red skull is 35/day and for black skull it's 50/day.
PvP is set to Open-PvP but you gain experience from killing players.

Open PvP with balanced vocations and real guild wars system makes the gameplay and wars extremely fun!
The server also offers you a protection level system till level 50.

Raids, Instances and Events

orshabaal.gif
ninja.gif
lizard.gif
mage.gif

You can find different boss monsters in the teleport "Raids" which is located in the temple.
These bosses are very hard so make sure you bring a team with high level players.
You get a lot of experience and the loot contains very rare items.

Check this page for more information: RAIDS

Check this page for more information:
INSTANCES

zombie.gif
throne.gif
Bat.gif

There are seven automatic events; Last man standing, Zombie survival, Egg search, Team battle, Mysterious Island, Lottery system and Fire Storm.
Other than those, there are manual events hosted by our staff such as; Football, Tic-tac-toe, Hide and seek, Snake, Castle war and more.

Check the panel EVENTS to the right side of website.

Rates

Stages starting at 450x ending at 50x

Skill: 15
Magic: 25
Loot: 3
Daily Frags to Red Skull: 20
Weekly Frags to Red Skull: 55
Monthly Frags for Red Skull: 95

Features

There's a well-functioning guildwar system.

House Island
The vocations are very balanced.
Alot of citites, etc Armonia 500+ and Lavana 700+ and Thais
Isle of Zavar, a big quest with free points
New and custom bosses that are related to the main story!
PVP ITEMS
Special war system
A new style of Training room

You can collect free points!
Events to win prizes like donation points or coins to spend on different items.
Active updating! 1-2 patches every week!

And much, much more!

Gallery

ekIMjPz.png

Our training room is unique since at the highest floor you can push afk players and take
their spots. Lower floors do have fully afk friendly spots though.

aEttoOU.png

The second floor of temple includes a few teleports and a spot to exchange Zavar tokens
for valuable items.

SoiDUAN.png

Our instances offer you a very difficult task to slay the bosses, and the reward might
be pieces of the best gear available.

PCuXp50.png

To access the Mysterious Island you need to participate in certain events. The island is
just a part of a bigger endgame quest.

CWokHGf.png

If you're strong enough, you might have the chance to face one of our Raid bosses that drop
unique items.

j0PK9wD.png

The Enigma city is a very calm city, every part of it has been thought about carefully, and
who knows perhaps you'll find a hidden NPC somewhere, or even addon statues.

FVFsxZc.png

The God of Zavar can give you access to the GM Island.

sABDODQ.png

Oh nostalgia! Visit our revamped design of the good old Armonia map. It
includes many many mysteries, hidden quests and hidden spawns for high levels.

This server will not let you down. Face your destiny together with us!
We hope you will have a wonderful summer here on Zavar.

Yours,
Zavar Staff

Last edited:
Zavar,
isn't a fight but try to do you're best so no one ddos you anymore like before!..

OTSERVLIST COUNDOWN

ZnhVuYb.png

Some pictures you might not have seen :D (Can be found in main post)

ekIMjPz.png

Our training room is unique since at the highest floor you can push afk players and take
their spots. Lower floors do have fully afk friendly spots though.

aEttoOU.png

The second floor of temple includes a few teleports and a spot to exchange Zavar tokens
for valuable items.

SoiDUAN.png

Our instances offer you a very difficult task to slay the bosses, and the reward might
be pieces of the best gear available.

PCuXp50.png

To access the Mysterious Island you need to participate in certain events. The island is
just a part of a bigger endgame quest.

CWokHGf.png

If you're strong enough, you might have the chance to face one of our Raid bosses that drop
unique items.

j0PK9wD.png

The Enigma city is a very calm city, every part of it has been thought about carefully, and
who knows perhaps you'll find a hidden NPC somewhere, or even addon statues.

FVFsxZc.png

The God of Zavar can give you access to the GM Island.

sABDODQ.png

Oh nostalgia! Visit our revamped design of the good old Armonia map. It
includes many many mysteries, hidden quests and hidden spawns for high levels.

eee zavar why " Ot rules " empty when someone create an account ?

Hopefully I won't have to call paypal for 2 hours to get my money back...definitely won't try this right away until I see it's stable.

Hopefully I won't have to call paypal for 2 hours to get my money back...definitely won't try this right away until I see it's stable.

We guarantee you that you get your score no matter as long as you can provide evidence showing payment. See you ingame Wasbo! :)

Awesome Server, i remember when it first started, i was so hyped about the serv but then the ddos came and that was kinda annoying, but hopefully u guys have much better ddos protect now :D

My IGN: Kurdish Demon

I also already donated, see you guys ingame :D

Awesome Server, i remember when it first started, i was so hyped about the serv but then the ddos came and that was kinda annoying, but hopefully u guys have much better ddos protect now :D

My IGN: Kurdish Demon

I also already donated, see you guys ingame :D

Thanks a lot Wartio for the kind words and support! See you ingame man! :D

Back