• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] zavar - CUSTOM EVOLUTION | 8.6 | FREE POINTS | Custom Instances & Raids | PVP ITEMS

I did dude just now but idk It's still not working, I give up haha
Maybe because of alot players stacking in same postion that you're trying to log he can help you to put u in another postion.
@Zavar ^.

Edited
Hope you fix training rooms... they're all push me

Last edited:
FIRST DAY OF ZAVAR! We hit 190 players today! :D

Tomorrow there will be plenty of Events! Invite your friends! Have fun :)

orrhcnf.png

19:18 Loot of a demon: a bag, a platinum coin, 40 gold coins, 14 gold coins, demon dust, a fire axe, a fire axe, a small emerald, a devil helmet, 22 gold coins, a fire mushroom, an ice rapier, an ultimate health potion.

idk if it happens with demons only but i didn't find this loot in the demon

Might want to add unique points to one account like, some points on 100 lvl, some on 200, 300, 400 ++++ so ppl can get some donor items by lvl 500+, this way it seems so unbalanced

Maybe because of alot players stacking in same postion that you're trying to log he can help you to put u in another postion.
@Zavar ^.

Edited
Hope you fix training rooms... they're all push me
its not bug , read zavar's basics carefully.

19:18 Loot of a demon: a bag, a platinum coin, 40 gold coins, 14 gold coins, demon dust, a fire axe, a fire axe, a small emerald, a devil helmet, 22 gold coins, a fire mushroom, an ice rapier, an ultimate health potion.

idk if it happens with demons only but i didn't find this loot in the demon

We noticed that yesterday and will try to solve it within an update. Thanks for reporting. :)

Might want to add unique points to one account like, some points on 100 lvl, some on 200, 300, 400 ++++ so ppl can get some donor items by lvl 500+, this way it seems so unbalanced

True. We might add some more points on reaching specific level. Thank you for your opinion. :)

ee zavar maybe there is a script that prevent " PUSH MAX " by bot !! players push me fast by elfbot.

We've changed the Training mountain, players can no longer push other players at the two highest floor anymore. We're also aware of the issue with the loot text. It'll be fixed eventually.

Pally should get buff a bit.
Our dmg/survability is shit compare to mage that can tank forever and make almost more dmg than us just with their wand without counting pot 1.2k+ while our runes hit 500.

The vocations might be a bit unbalanced in the beginning in terms of survivability and fast experience gaining. That's normal - even in RL Tibia. Paladins' spells are generally weak, except for their AoE spell and healing spells. The reasoning behind this choice is because paladins can use bows at level 400 that are extremely powerful - especially in higher levels. You'll eventually notice a level 750 paladin hit 3-4k with a single arrow hit.

So to summarize what I just said; the unbalance between the vocations will smooth out as the game goes towards the lategame. Paladins will become much stronger, and mages will not have the tanky ability. You'll start noticing this after you enter the level 550+ city Armonia.

Thanks for the feedback.

That joke isn't appropriate in this thread, especially since it can awaken some unwanted discussions. It's also completely irrelevant.

Owner Maydel, We have DDoS protection, your DDoS's makes the server lagg for a few seconds only. It's pathetic how an OTLand member DDoSes other servers just because his own server fails. We're hosting the server for the community and you try to ruin it for us. Go away, scum.

Owner Maydel, We have DDoS protection, your DDoS's makes the server lagg for a few seconds only. It's pathetic how an OTLand member DDoSes other servers just because his own server fails. We're hosting the server for the community and you try to ruin it for us. Go away, scum.

1. You are not hosting the OT for the community but for yourself. When you have a overpowered donations items.
2. If you dont have donates you will die.
3. Players are using all kind of cheat.
4. Please nerf all donations items & make the game even more fun for the players who dont have chance to donate.

*Pay2play server for sure.*

his owner ur server is will failed after 2 days :p u only do donate to get money like a mr cheater @GOD Wille good luck for the noob server kaspar

Back