• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster free 24h xml hosting

Shius

Shius
Reaction score
Hey...
I can host 24/7
In a week...
message me if you need an good hoster...

BUT : I JUST HOST IF I CAN BE GM!!!

Message me private...

Last edited by a moderator:
looks nice...
If my computer don`t have more time to host i will message you xD

Could you post some information for me?

Ram?
Internet speed?
Processor?

Thanks..

Lol only xml? hahah goodluck and if ur hosting from germany might lag for us canadians/americans? :p

Speedtest, else I don't believe anything which you just stated...
since 92mbit private connections doesn't exist in germany....

kind regards, Evil Hero

Speedtest, else I don't believe anything which you just stated...
since 92mbit private connections doesn't exist in germany....

kind regards, Evil Hero
In Spain for example the standard internet conection speed is 6 Mbs, its rare to see 20-30 mbs, but just in some areas there is 100/100 mbs. Probably in Germany there are some areas with 100/100 since there are 1 gbit / 1 gbit for private.

Jester is right but the highest in Germany is like 54 Mbits without those areas you said about.

In Spain for example the standard internet conection speed is 6 Mbs, its rare to see 20-30 mbs, but just in some areas there is 100/100 mbs. Probably in Germany there are some areas with 100/100 since there are 1 gbit / 1 gbit for private.

Ofcourse such connections exist in germany but there is only 1 test area atm (which is for private usage) the rest with such high connections are only for companies.
there are barely any fiber glass connections in germany which are private and only fiber glass can hold up that much bandwith

SURE! running with over 100 mbits
in germany near of me is a big t-online shop
who said that i can reach 124mb with much luck...

Hey...
I can host 24/7
In a week...
message me if you need an good hoster...

BUT : I JUST HOST IF I CAN BE GM!!!

Message me private...

How can you say thats nice he gave no information except that he's able to host 24/7 and he wants GM if he hosts it. <_<

How can you say thats nice he gave no information except that he's able to host 24/7 and he wants GM if he hosts it. <_<

if he is hosting it, and its XML he could just make him self a god in like a second, so why ask to be a GM lol, considering the entire situation seems to be a scam anyways

Impossible.

Ive got 16 mbs and its almost one of the best. Ive seen a company with like 60 mbits.

But what does that have to do with ur speed, when tonline is near ur house? Nothing.

Even if u live above a tonline factory it wont give ya imba connection

and btw if you think when u pur ur lan cable into the comp and it says 100mbit connection it means ur inet speed, ur a nab ;)

I bet u got wlan reaching 124 mbit with a black 1&1 stick or something, which definetly doesnt say anything about ur inetspeed

lol his hosting still sux if only XML no matter the connection ;)

Back