• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free Advertisement on OTList for 10 People

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys, been awhile since I've been around here but it's glad to be back!
I'd like to offer you guys a little reward for my inactivity and my lack of development on OTList.net.

So the first 10 Server Owners that message me either on here or OTList will receive free 14 day advertisement on both the Highlight Feature, aswell the Featured Box. I will also randomly select 1 person from the 10 people to have a 2 day Countdown for free.

Hope you guys still remember me! Trust me when I say I missed the community, and I hope everything has stabilized. Literally this is my first post back - I haven't even browsed the boards yet, but Tibia's just been stuck in my mind the past few weeks and I also had to renew the OTList domain for another year - so inspite of that, I figured why not come back and see if any of my old friends are still here and offer a little prize for anyone who is still active.

Also want to give a huge shout out to OTLand for being a staple in my memories, apparently I can never forget this place.

Hello!
So I am first. We will wanna start on 12.05.2018 with OT based on Tibia 10. With all feature from Tibia 11. Great to see you again!

@a2k__ - Hey there thanks for the interest - all I need is your server name or your username on OTList to add your coins.

@Okke has received 600 coins for 2 weeks of highlight and featured box.
To anyone else interested simply post/PM your server name or username from OTList so I can add the coins!

Hiho
i intend to inaugurate next month a global server based on tibia 11 with customized and unique characteristics
Wellcome back @Extrodus !

i can join when i will finish my project ok?

Hello.
I go into it but I can't register:
Hl9Vv6T.png

When I will be able to register, the server name I want to promote is: Naruto Story

Good luck with your list.

Hey there! Adding coins to everyones account today.

@4drik - Simply enter in the captcha section "recaptcha v1 is shutdown" and continue registering as normal - we will have this fixed very shortly!
@kito2 - I couldn't find mtibia.online on OTList.net, so I couldn't add coins for you.
@Nemphis - I need them to reply here, once they do I will add coins.
@Aeronx - If you can create a user on OTList and add a server, I'd be more than happy to add coins to your account.
@Night Wolf - Yup, still waiting and room for coins!
@Hidroponica - Best option would be to create an account and add a server to your account to claim the coins now. Next giveaway probably wont be for at least 30 days.
@Monomalo00 - Please add a server to your account in order to get the points.

On topic,
Here is a list of people that have received 600 coins on OTList as of (8:50PM EST, 2018/05/14)
- Sickness (OTList username/Owner of Masiyah)
- @a2k__
- @Peonso

Hey there! Adding coins to everyones account today.

@4drik - Simply enter in the captcha section "recaptcha v1 is shutdown" and continue registering as normal - we will have this fixed very shortly!
@kito2 - I couldn't find mtibia.online on OTList.net, so I couldn't add coins for you.
@Nemphis - I need them to reply here, once they do I will add coins.
@Aeronx - If you can create a user on OTList and add a server, I'd be more than happy to add coins to your account.
@Night Wolf - Yup, still waiting and room for coins!
@Hidroponica - Best option would be to create an account and add a server to your account to claim the coins now. Next giveaway probably wont be for at least 30 days.
@Monomalo00 - Please add a server to your account in order to get the points.

On topic,
Here is a list of people that have received 600 coins on OTList as of (8:50PM EST, 2018/05/14)
- Sickness (OTList username/Owner of Masiyah)
- @a2k__
- @Peonso
I have created with the name "Anderson Faria" but I didn't know that would be my fixed id forever :/ a feedback I would give you is to separate the name from the wanted nickname.
Until then, can you change my name to Night Wolf or do I have to create another account?

ReCaptcha has been updated - so anyone having issues with registering should no longer have them.

@OnTopic,
@Monomalo00 & @4drik - I have added 600 points to your accounts, thank you so much for supporting us!
@Aeronx - Captcha is fixed, try again.
@Kazied - Nope there is still time, only around 4 or 5 people have received coins so far.

More updates to the website are coming as well, small simple updates - but changes and fixes none the less.
We will also be resolving an issue with some servers being randomly banned by our auto detection.

Regards,
Extrodus

Last edited:
Back