• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free Channel on our Discord!

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello OTLanders,
I run an OpenTibia Discord Server (Not affiliated with OTLand), with about 360 Users.

I’ve been giving away channels under our projects category for those who ask for it, to help motivate project leaders and shine the light on their project(s).

Not only will you get your very own channel, but also a fresh green username color called “Developer” to make you look cool ;)

Some projects that are under our category are:
MyAAC by @slawkens
@Syntax Projects
@Slavi Dodo Unity Client
@Znote AAC
Castro AAC by @Raggaer
Unity3D Client by Fenrisus
And more...
(Feel free to join to stay updated!)

Want one for your project too? It’s FREE! Here’s how:

• Your project need to be in a beta stage
  • You need to link me the forum thread or anything related to your project with information and showcase (Github,Videos, etc)
  • You’ll have to post in your channel to keep it active, failing to do so will get it removed.
We can also offer you a github bot for your channel which will automatically post the commits to the channel to keep everyone updated!

DM me here or join the Discord and PM me!
Discord Link: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers (https://discord.gg/zVmrKBc)

If you have any suggestions on how to make this better, as well as methods to promote and motivate developers, let me know!

Cheers!

Back