• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free games?

Jerry

I've Been Permanently Ban
Reaction score
Does anyone know a good website (Not Torrent) to download free games? Like pogo games etc. I use to know one but forgot it.

eum, sorry. I don't download games at all.. only music, movies and that kind of shit ;D

but try google after it.. if you got very good computer security. or you should not use google at all xD

I get about 5-20 virus attacks everyday ^^ sofar none have sucess with its deals xD

Well i don't need PSP games or anything. Like Jewels games them games for my mom.

Ok, Here is a list of the games i want. You can try them for free but only for a hour. After that you cannot play it no more. There is some for free but i want the full version so has more levels. Here goes the list.

Fishdom
Jewel Quest III
Luxor 3
Luxor: Amun Rising
Venice Deluxe
Zuma
Atlantis Quest

I need the program for free install to my PC. See my mom wants me to buy all these games with my money LMAO. So i am like fuck that, And i want to make my mom proud.

Well, I already did and only thing i found are ones with trojan. I know everything. Like i said just CLOSED it.

Back