• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free Hosters

poopsiedoodle

Gibe moni plos
Reaction score
Do any of these exist by any chance? I'm tired of trying to host from home because I'm at school for 7 hours a day, and my home computer keeps getting restarted. And I have no money to pay for a hoster.

Let's see,

Someone buys a computer/server station
This person spends his/her time managing his computer for customers
He/she pays for the electricity and internet service bills

And you're looking for a free host?

I remember people in the past(like 3 years ago or more) offering themselves as hosts, but I never trusted them, from the moment you send the server to them you lose control of it and they can do w/e they wanted with it

I'm looking for someone that can hand me a free car from 2013 model, anyone know where I find someone? o_O

Well, there are people who "host" for free, but;
- About 80% of them will never host it and just nomnom your data you pass.
- The other 20% will host, but are not reliable at all. They can shutdown anytime and you can't say anything about it. They will require money indirectly, most likely tho, e.g. a certain donations income minimum, otherwise it'll be shut down (so you actually pay, and it's still unreliable).

Just buy a server yourself if you want a host, they aren't that expensive.

Searching for a hoster (not even free hoster) = lose your server.
Search for a FREE hoster = never find anyone.

I thunk TKO offers secure free hosting since a long time ;)

Back