• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FREE ITENS

I dont need to explain myself dude... I'm joking spriter?
who are you? another Screech clone?

trying to be banned again?
What about returning our money as the sprite pack was shared with 500 OT owners already (and when you even told us that they were free to use). I'm not with the screech team but i'm part of the people that you also fucked up selling those sprites...

Haha, Yet again a joke... Im totally a screech clone btw I 100% own that account my IP is all over it im GUILTY. What's funny is that i did more work then you in 1 week then you did the whole time you was with the team 🤣
Post automatically merged:

Like why hasn't a staff member even checked into this dude, There is probably so many other people he has done this to or attempted to. Like get him out of here it is disgusting that something had to be release like this for people step forward it's like a damn rape case and we're in court smh....

Last edited:
U just forgot to say I worked for you more than a month and you owed me 400bucks, remember that homeboy? 🤫
Dude u so ridiculous and even it's even more ridiculous other people popping out of nowhere trying to backup your story 🤣

U just told your version, just forgot to tell about couple people u scammed at this community... Goodbye
How can you expect money when you haven't produced one working sprite that is useable... Not to mention the huge scam behind your beloved pack of sprites that YOU can't even replicate yourself.

You are the definition of a joke, @Dan Gro
Go kindly f yourself, hope every problem you're dealing with blows up in your face in the worst way possible.

Also, check your PayPal! I'm sure you'll be delighted to find your account going hard negative and locked soon just like Lexarr :)

@Cwiras

Well Cwiras, we are not at the inquisition my friend... If I didnt reply you is not because I'm mean ^^, I wasnt at home, I was travelling with my girlfriend having a good time, and together with friends and family.

Friends, I already gave explanation, Screech leaked most of this pack but it's okay, believe what you want
bye

Its quite disappointing to see such things happen. I never thought that anyone from spriting community would do such terrible thing.

Though, I assume that this pack was very cheap. Always remember that making sprites is taking a lot of time and effort. If something seems to be too cheap then most probably half of community already has it.

@Cwiras

Well Cwiras, we are not at the inquisition my friend... If I didnt reply you is not because I'm mean ^^, I wasnt at home, I was travelling with my girlfriend having a good time, and together with friends and family.

Friends, I already gave explanation, Screech leaked most of this pack but it's okay, believe what you want
bye
How about you just delete your account and start over with a new name? ^^ Your rep is prob one of the worst in the community right now :)

He will explain in detail of how he performed the scam while requesting the 1000usd at the same time:rolleyes:

Look at that he removed his message about the 1000usd who would of expected that one folks

@Cwiras

I just gave to Screech, it was him that leaked for other people not me

Go around and find a conversation with me selling this pack from those 200 you said, I didnt do that...

Yes indeed I was part of the community, and you could have called me for a meeting (that's how real man does) BUT, you decided to ban me there without a trial?

very democratic isnt? ☺️
insteresting how people just target talented people, isnt ?☺️

Guess it's also worth noting that he originally came in trying to hide the fact he was Madara (for obvious reasons)
AND I was warned about him by two other spriters when he first joined the team...Didn't want to believe it because the guy was "giving life to our project with this exclusive pack no one has ever seen" as I proceeded to get some of those exact same sprites from Blez...............

1620673632530.png

@Cwiras

I just gave to Screech, it was him that leaked for other people not me

Go around and find a conversation with me selling this pack from those 200 you said, I didnt do that...

Yes indeed I was part of the community, and you could have called me for a meeting (that's how real man does) BUT, you decided to ban me there without a trial?

very democratic isnt? ☺️
insteresting how people just target talented people, isnt ?☺️
As you refused to give us the refund right now because we also didn't contacted you? What about our ignored discord messages that led into a meeting here?

Your only excuse right now is that you got your account on -200$, hopefully we are going to win that chargeback and we are going to get our money back, but the community now sees who you are.

I'm saying right now for you and the whole community to see that this dawg 200usd refund will come for you

That's who I am ;) And let's make a promise in front of everywhere here since u guys like so much gossip...

After the payment you come here @ayusutina and say... he's a man of word, and refudend me, alright?

see you in couple days with that penny🤞

I'm saying right now for you and the whole community to see that this dawg 200usd refund will come for you

That's who I am ;) And let's make a promise in front of everywhere here since u guys like so much gossip...

After the payment you come here @ayusutina and say... he's a man of word, and refudend me, alright?

see you in couple days with that penny🤞
Can you google translate that for me pls

It's almost as if you're admitting to scamming but i can't really tell :oops:

I'm grow up man dude, if the community thinks i'm scammer it was because I made a bad decision, not because I am (believe what u want) ;)...

If the community thinks I need to refund them let's do it, but you'r not going to ruin my reputation bitch ;)

I invested my life in pixel art, it's not your lies or nobody else gonna end my history

Not gonna lie you're basically admitting to you giving him the back are you stupid?

You literally just told off on yourself

Back