• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free level 36 knight on antica :)

Simoria

Hola at me
Reaction score
Well . I will give out a level 36 knight to someone here on otland :)
it have a 25 knight 36 knight and some more shity chars :p
So say me in this post and I will pick one today some time ^^

If I have post in wrong . plz move this to the right section ^^

Im was thinking on play Tibia again, got money and its summer so it could be a great chanse to start again with that account first of all cause is the best vocation to start with for the big profit it makes on each hunt. So please could you give me it :)?

Im was thinking on play Tibia again, got money and its summer so it could be a great chanse to start again with that account first of all cause is the best vocation to start with for the big profit it makes on each hunt. So please could you give me it :)?

Good story broe :) But i think its more who want this ;) will wait to 17:00 swedish time ^^ then you all will get the answer who get the char ;)

i started playing tibia again and i like knights but hate them when they are low lvls,skills etc. so lvl 30+ knight would be good forr me :D

hehe :) some one will get it today ^^ :) Will take one I think is wort it hehe :p

You should give it to me so i can give it to someone else :D I love giving chars away...

MY GOD. your such a legend!

i would love to have this character to hunt cave rats and cyclops plz

Eh.. I've lost a 36 ek with 200k on it on antica thats why i left this world.. would like to go back with ur char :eek:

please i want it i am got hacked in antica and i love to play on it hope u give me it :'(
please i love knights i want it!!! :(((

Back