• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free Money Maker???

Xanixonox

Reaction score
Yeh You wants To make money For Free? Buying premium and what u wants by Spending somme mins per day? well First Off all Ill explain u how This thing Work.
At First It wont pay Ull be like -.- This is shit but rly pay and needs Somme times to get better.
well first of all Only thing u need is paypall account no need credit card or anything
100% free trust me

1. All u need to do is visit website for 30 second but they will be listed On the Website Ill provide to u. it pay 1 cent eatch site and everyday u can do around 10-15 sites
so That mean 10-15 cent per day by ur own
but the nice things is referals . u can have ulimited referal
if u got 20 referal and all of them click 10 ads per day it give u 10x20 = 200 cent = 2$
So this is only in 1 days and in 1 week 2$x7 = 14$ per week not much but u can get alots more Than 10 referals

So Please This wont Do anything Only Be One of my referal Like u can add ppl To ur referal it will help me . and please Join as my referal This will help me . + i showed u how this work So ill be happy and everyone will be happy Thx . Heres The Link

1. Bux.to | .view .click .make money

2.https://www.alertpay.com/index.aspx This Is To Make ur Alertpay Account That Ull Be Able to get ur Cash From Its like Paypal .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back