• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free Scripting. TFS [1.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mkalo

ボーカロイド
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Rules:
  1. ONLY TFS 1.2 ONLY TFS 1.2 ONLY TFS 1.2
  2. Don't ask for fix/convert/copy a script.
  3. Provide enough information about your request (you may provide a video as long its made by you). I may not answer you if you don't.
  4. Ask only for advanced and complex scripts/systems. You may ask for simple stuff but the chances of me being interested to do it is low.
  5. If your request require heavy source modification I won't do it.
  6. Anyone can do the requests if you feel like doing it.
  7. Be nice.

I don't have much time to do lots of scripts, so I'll make this work by placing the requests in a list and I'll do them in order of request. I'll try to do 1~3/week.
If I like your post it means I'm going to do it and it will be added to the list. If I don't like or I don't put it in the list, don't ask again because I'm not doing it.
Most likely I will post the requests in a different thread and link the thread here.

I will also stream while doing all requests, so if you feel like "learning"(watching) the process you can check it at http://www.twitch.tv/mkalo

Cya.

Last edited:
Post an error with it.
Code:
[08/05/2016 13:39:41] [Error - LuaScriptInterface::loadFile] data/talkactions/scripts/toppr.lua:12: unfinished string near '"'
[08/05/2016 13:39:41] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/talkactions/scripts/toppr.lua)
[08/05/2016 13:39:41] data/talkactions/scripts/toppr.lua:12: unfinished string near '"

Please, stop posting things that are not related to the main objective of this thread, support related things are not supposed to be asked here.

"2. Don't ask for fix/convert/copy a script."

Last edited:
Could some one help me with this script please?
Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param)
    local storage = 4500
    local players = getPlayersOnline()
    local ptable = {}
{name, value}
    for i=1,#players,1 do
        ptable[i] = {getCreatureName(players[i]), getPlayerStorageValue(players[i], storage)}
    end
    table.sort(ptable, function(a,b) return a[2]>b[2] end)
    for i=1,#ptable,1 do
    doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Name: -Prestige:"..ptable[i][1].."
    end
end
this one doesnt work because you butchered my already functional version of it

Is that not what this thread is for? You really like making yourself look dumb.
Is the best you can do, someone makes a comment and you tell them they look dumb.. seems to me you are the dumb one here with your limited vocabulary :)

Is the best you can do, someone makes a comment and you tell them they look dumb.. seems to me you are the dumb one here with your limited vocabulary :)

Just going to give you the same reply until you get the picture. Stop being dumb.

Rule #7 from first post,
Be nice.

Regardless of your reasons for posting, if your post is not contributing to the thread itself, don't post.
You can take any other issue into private.

Rule #7 from first post,
Be nice.

Regardless of your reasons for posting, if your post is not contributing to the thread itself, don't post.
You can take any other issue into private.
I requested he put the original op on the payroll and was met with name calling :(

He hurt my feelings :( you can't expect me to just let that go...

NJ boy just lucky he talking through a screen.
Please! when i gave you a meeting ground you made up an excuse and ran with your tail between your legs... How else would you know i was from jersey?

Stop talking your bs keyboard warrior.

Please! when i gave you a meeting ground you made up an excuse and ran with your tail between your legs... How else would you know i was from jersey?

Stop talking your bs keyboard warrior.
Sorry for going off-topic. Although this is nothing to do with me. But you @Codex NG Should grow up and not comment on everything. You are being a child in every way possible. Stop acting like a kid, the creator of this thread can reply to the guy if he posted something not related to the thread. You can make your own thread and whenever someone post there just answer him the way you do here :)

It is nice of you to see you help people, but stop being ignorant.

Sorry @MatheusMkalo for going off-topic

Have a nice day :)

Last edited:
Sorry for going off-topic. Although this is nothing to do with me. But you @Codex NG Should grow up and not comment on everything. You are being a child in every way possible. Stop acting like a kid, the creator of this thread can reply to the guy if he posted something not related to the thread. You can make your own thread and whenever someone post there just answer him the way you do here :)

It is nice of you to see you help people, but if stop being ignorant.

Sorry @MatheusMkalo for going off-topic

Have a nice day :)
You should get a clue and put me on ignore... you and itutorial are the real drama queens here.

Hi! I was wondering if you have the script for War System where the NPC teleports you to a place, and you define players involved and duration, i think they call it "War Anti-Entrosa" something like that, i'm not sure the name, i'd really appreciate it thanks.

@MatheusMkalo I'm here requesting the "new" arena PVP of tibia RL.
the features:
- All deaths in the arena is justified
- A death in the arena not count in Guild War
- Not have penalty to who die in the arena
Types of battles:
- Team Deathmatch
The initiator determines the entry fee (between 100 and 100,000 Gold Coins) and enter the names of the characters in each team. The size of each team need not be equal, and be able to set each team with one character to a duel each other;
After all set, the initiator will be teleported to a waiting room, while the other participants will follow manually;
As the battle does not start, participants can give up the battle out of the waiting area;
If not all participants listed arrive at a certain time, all the characters in the waiting room will be teleported back to meeting area of the arena;
Once all the participants listed arrival, participants are teleported to the battle area and the entrance fee is debited from the bank account of the participants;
The battle begins 10 seconds after the characters are teleported to the battle area and lasts until all team members have died or until the 10-minute limit is reached. defeated players will be teleported to the temple's hometown. Once the battle is over, the remaining participants will come back to the meeting area;
If a team has been defeated completely, entrance fees of all participants is divided among all members of the winning team (including those who died). If there are still characters of both teams and the time limit has been reached, 90% of the entry fees of all participants will be divided - depending on several factors (eg the size of the team) - among other characters. The award is paid directly into the bank account of the winners. All others lose their entry fee;
All participants are blocked for any fights in the arena for the next 15 minutes.
- Last Man Standing
The initiator determines the input rate (between 100 and 100,000 Gold Coins) and the number of Participants characters (between 2 and 50);
After all set, the initiator will be teleported to a waiting room, while the other participants will follow manually;
As the battle does not start, participants can give up the battle out of the waiting area;
If a sufficient number of participants is not met in a given period of time, all the characters in the waiting room will be teleported back to meeting area of the arena;
Once a sufficient number of participants is reached, participants are teleported to the battle area and the entrance fee is debited from the bank account of the participants;
The battle begins 10 seconds after the characters are teleported to the battle area and lasts until there is only one last player alive or until the 10-minute limit is reached. defeated players will be teleported to the temple's hometown. Once the battle is over, the remaining participants will come back to the meeting area;
If there is only one winner, (s) he will receive the entry fees of all participants as a reward. If there is more than one winner, 90% of the entry fees of all participants will be divided equally between the winners. The award is paid directly into the bank account of the player. All others lose their entry fee;
All participants are blocked for any fights in the arena for the next 15 minutes.
thanks in advice.
att,

Silveralol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back