• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free Scripting. TFS [1.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mkalo

ボーカロイド
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Rules:
  1. ONLY TFS 1.2 ONLY TFS 1.2 ONLY TFS 1.2
  2. Don't ask for fix/convert/copy a script.
  3. Provide enough information about your request (you may provide a video as long its made by you). I may not answer you if you don't.
  4. Ask only for advanced and complex scripts/systems. You may ask for simple stuff but the chances of me being interested to do it is low.
  5. If your request require heavy source modification I won't do it.
  6. Anyone can do the requests if you feel like doing it.
  7. Be nice.

I don't have much time to do lots of scripts, so I'll make this work by placing the requests in a list and I'll do them in order of request. I'll try to do 1~3/week.
If I like your post it means I'm going to do it and it will be added to the list. If I don't like or I don't put it in the list, don't ask again because I'm not doing it.
Most likely I will post the requests in a different thread and link the thread here.

I will also stream while doing all requests, so if you feel like "learning"(watching) the process you can check it at http://www.twitch.tv/mkalo

Cya.

Last edited:
Hello, Not a hard request here, but I'm not sure how to make this myself.

I'd like to have a script that:

Check if the player is in one of those item id's:
Code:

(These are door id's that I use, so to check that he is in one of these doors paths.)

And that checks if the player is on one of these positions:
Code:
32327, 31792, 7
32336, 31797, 7
32336, 31798, 7
32336, 31803, 7
32336, 31812, 7
32344, 31811, 7
32344, 31812, 7
32344, 31805, 7
32344, 31806, 7
32353, 31791, 7
32354, 31791, 7

And the player cannot step on top of that position when they've a skull. (So he goes back to 'fromposition'.)

Then it'll just output a message that you aren't able to walk in shops when you've skull. (But I can just edit this in later)

I created a base of it but I'm sure that's not how you would script it so that's pretty useless :p

Hope you are interested enough.

Thanks, Cya. :p
Isn't this simply a matter of doing this?
Code:
function on step in
    check if player has skull
        teleport fromPosition
        tell player they can't enter with skull
    end
    return true
end
Then go into map editor and place an aid on each tile you want this script to run with?

Isn't this simply a matter of doing this?
Code:
function on step in
    check if player has skull
        teleport fromPosition
        tell player they can't enter with skull
    end
    return true
end
Then go into map editor and place an aid on each tile you want this script to run with?
I took a too long break from Ots I see.

mb.

Hi there! I've been searching the forums for a "team battle/faction system/no friendly fire" (Team A vs. Team B) script that's updated to TFS 1.x but I haven't found anything.
Was wondering if that's something you'd be interested in creating? I'm not sure of the best way to check if a player is on the same "team" or not but I would think storage values would be easy enough...the basic functionality of it would just be stating something like...
Code:
function doCombat(player, attacker, combat, param)
if attacker checkPlayerStorageValue == 100 and player checkPlayerStorage Value == 100 then
return false
else
return true
end
BUT ALAS I'm uber newb and really don't know what I'm doing.
My personal use would be registered globally, but you could set it to only register on events as well.

Hi there! I've been searching the forums for a "team battle/faction system/no friendly fire" (Team A vs. Team B) script that's updated to TFS 1.x but I haven't found anything.
Was wondering if that's something you'd be interested in creating? I'm not sure of the best way to check if a player is on the same "team" or not but I would think storage values would be easy enough...the basic functionality of it would just be stating something like...
Code:
function doCombat(player, attacker, combat, param)
if attacker checkPlayerStorageValue == 100 and player checkPlayerStorage Value == 100 then
return false
else
return true
end
BUT ALAS I'm uber newb and really don't know what I'm doing.
My personal use would be registered globally, but you could set it to only register on events as well.
https://otland.net/threads/pvp-no-off.242590/#post-2350320

I need two script
1 - item for remove unjustified points from players red/black.
2 - Item for healing boss summoned,
Example: if i summon Orshabaal he create item x and this item healing x% of life max distance from item 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back