• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FREEDOM !!!!

if you don't care about you level, why u still botting?
no sense o_O
Perhaps you should learn to read, kid?
You are so proud every time you kill a bot, spamming "lost 2 lvls", etc. when 1 level or 2 levels doesnt matter.
A level 350 is almost the same as a level 360 - now when did I say a level 350 is the same as a level 400?
When that is said, I still profit in levels on a minimum effort level, while you are using hours, every single time you come to kill the bot.
My efforts? A little electricity, while I still profit?
Now what do you win on killing bots several hours every day, mr nolife? :)
A bunch of brazilian kids with no job and no life gathered behind screens to kill automatic computer programs, now that's how you live life or what?
And yea, still you are Brain Retarded (BR) enough to mention it on a forum.
All I do is laugh, turn my bot on again and keep profitting :) cu ingame mr nohands :*

Last edited:
Perhaps you should learn to read, kid?
You are so proud every time you kill a bot, spamming "lost 2 lvls", etc. when 1 level or 2 levels doesnt matter.
A level 350 is almost the same as a level 360 - now when did I say a level 350 is the same as a level 400?
When that is said, I still profit in levels on a minimum effort level, while you are using hours, every single time you come to kill the bot.
All I use is a little bit of electricity, while I still profit :) Now what do you win on killing bots mr nolife? :)
yes reapzar, we nolife,,
you're writing this now....European Time.....04:42 AM
good life bro :p

If you have nothing else to do on the server, why not turn off your computer and go study or watch television maybe as a normal person would?

still no sense a person who does not care level continue to hunt 24/7
Why would I turn off my computer when I can keep it on so you guys have to waste ur time on killing me? :)
And who says the server wont have wars again? If thats the case my char is transferable anytime :*

0zE41T1.jpg

hauhuahau yea you just wrote aswell brainretarded fuck lmao, how stupid is it possible to be??
THIS IS WHY BRS ARE BEING THREATED AS BRS
if I am retarded, you are much more
retarded Polish, thinks that is something..MY GOD HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3

no cry reapzar ^^

go transfer on shadow charlove ^^
I bet you random brs would like that - too bad you'll never learn how to play tibia properly as u never war :/
And yeah, you call me charlover? Proves you havent fought against any good team on Lunar ever, now shut ur mouth random brazol :)

so we cant kil nobody, so u are a 0? bcs we can kill you
if u dont remmeber we kill you charct all single day

Back