• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FREEDOM !!!!

Perhaps you should learn to read, kid?
You are so proud every time you kill a bot, spamming "lost 2 lvls", etc. when 1 level or 2 levels doesnt matter.
A level 350 is almost the same as a level 360 - now when did I say a level 350 is the same as a level 400?
When that is said, I still profit in levels on a minimum effort level, while you are using hours, every single time you come to kill the bot.
My efforts? A little electricity, while I still profit?
Now what do you win on killing bots several hours every day, mr nolife? :)
A bunch of brazilian kids with no job and no life gathered behind screens to kill automatic computer programs, now that's how you live life or what?
And yea, still you are Brain Retarded (BR) enough to mention it on a forum.
All I do is laugh, turn my bot on again and keep profitting :) cu ingame mr nohands :*

this messed with my psychological, I will rethink my life

SHUT UP RETARDED NORWEGIAN
you and your friends, 24/07 looking at the computer to see if anyone kills your bot
RETARDED

You're mistaken, I'm yet to see Reapzer bragging about killing an afk bot, let alone make a whole thread about it. Not to mention, I'm personally not a fan of sneaking. Always saw that as a bitch move, plus this is not a racial war so I have no idea why you're bringing polish into this.

So you have the same opinon as me...sneak is ridiculous.

you bring the racial war

"But again, you guys are Brazilians after all and we have different standards."

that's what you said in your post...LOL

Once played a European server with 500 ping and still we could be better than some of its 'former teams' playing with lag
Congratulations big boys for losing to a bunch of monkeys, nothing more to say.

Now i gonna sleep, lost of time, trying to prove some facts for a ppl with low IQ
http://www32.speedy*****malware.localhost/4mPqf/download/instinct.png

stop this 500 ping bullshit. I live in usa where the net is probably the worse and I do fine keeping up even without proxy. You are a runover but you sure run your mouth on forums. The facts remain that before update the brs would never dare to fight eu teams just ask your leader bruhs. And when you guys did try to come ruin battles it was a fucking massacre.

Now bring up more generalities and bullshit because when it comes to facts, you lack those.

As I see we have to come back guys.
Gather time when gather time.
Dino dominando & turban gays.
Close thread.
Brs hunted all, uninstall tibia.
Kkkkkkk

Theres actually cool brs out there like Dink, Doom, Miro etc... this brs here just make brs look retarded.

So you have the same opinon as me...sneak is ridiculous.

you bring the racial war

"But again, you guys are Brazilians after all and we have different standards."

that's what you said in your post...LOL

You are Brazilian & we do have different standards, it's a fact. However, I'm not polish. So please enlighten me, what is so racist about my statement?

FREEDOM !!!
hAR4kvK.png
http://www29.speedy*****malware.localhost/bEHzE/download/golpe-no-gringo-lixo.png
http://prntscr.com/3ilipd
Baronen Tanka Bazze:
May 12 2014, 20:11:04Killed at Level 300 by Fajallevef and by a lost husher
-2 lvl =[ HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3

Last edited:
Congratulations!!!!!!! You have been killed Barnus(10 vs 2) , After we fucked all of you, and after our ppl xlogged on def.
Then I lost pz on ek gg retards.
Life achievement completted!!!

FREEDOM !!!
hAR4kvK.png
http://www29.speedy*****malware.localhost/bEHzE/download/golpe-no-gringo-lixo.png
http://prntscr.com/3ilipd
Baronen Tanka Bazze:
May 12 2014, 20:11:04Killed at Level 300 by Fajallevef and by a lost husher
-2 lvl =[ HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3

ohh, another picture.. nice! i was at gym there while you shrimps were wasting my 1000 spirit pots ;) i dont care since i take level and in 1h. im fine :D

this messed with my psychological, I will rethink my life

SHUT UP RETARDED NORWEGIAN
you and your friends, 24/07 looking at the computer to see if anyone kills your bot
RETARDED
everton - this reapzar i can garantue you this guy don't even care of dieing he got full afk scripts for everywhere he is botting 24/7 and he never look at screen i remember when he was close to ( exams ) he was 24/7 away and only bot bot bot never online so please dont bring shit up what you br friend's maybe do but not people who you don't even knoow dude , dont make your self to a retard.

Brs are dominando lunarforce bcause only turban gang pk team are playing there and some old mebers boting when they are having fun doing something else .

Once the good players decide to come back they will easily put the brs on their place
And i think i will talk with a few friends soon if i have time and patience ofc

Last edited:
Brs are dominando shadowcores ebcause only turban gang pk team are playing there and some old mebers boting when they are having fun doing something else .

Once the good players decide to come back they will easily put the brs on their place
And i think i will talk with a few friends soon if i have time and patience ofc

we dont even play shadowcores you spastic

^ i mean lunarforce

but you still the 14 years old kid from lapa vt ? that spammed me all day like a good fan ? and now you reply my posts even tho i ignore your spam in game ?

i will talk with you when you grew up and got male voice

^ i mean lunarforce

but you still the 14 years old kid from lapa vt ? that spammed me all day like a good fan ? and now you reply my posts even tho i ignore your spam in game ?

i will talk with you when you grew up and got male voice

How does the age matter for you? Haven't you been 14? or did you skip that year? Still if you gonna insult someone for his age please dont insult someone that got better pvp than you because that could be a littlebit shame:rolleyes:

@Sir rodando <3

Back