• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FreeRice.com Play and feed the starving!

Avarian

Bring Out Your Dead!
Reaction score
A new game has come to the internet called Free Rice (freerice.com) it's a vocabulary game. It gives you a word and you have to pick the best word that describes it. What happens if you get the answer right? 10 grains of rice will be donated to a starving nation through the United Nations. Is there any limit on how many answers I can get right or how much will be donated? No there is no limit.

Please Please visit this website, play the game for awhile. Not only will you be increasing your knowledge but you'll also be helping to feed starving people from poor nations. It's estimated that 25,000 people die every day of starvation.

www.freerice.com

How many grains of rice have been donated as of November 19th?
2,628,006,040 grains of rice.
The link below is the totals page which is updated regularly.
http://www.freerice.com/totals.html

It's a great idea by the creator, not only does it help with ending world hunger it helps educate.

I made a high scores page on ******.net maybe I should do the same here?

Back